Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee nationwide registration of men's physical traits

EyesAreSoCold

EyesAreSoCold

Overlord
★★★★★
Imagine if all men were forced to register their dick size/height/norwood level in some public accessible database so that it would be easier to discriminate against them even if you've never met them.

"Oh no we're flying tomorrow but I just checked up the pilot and he's a 4/5'7/2! I don't wanna risk my life with such a creep at the helm!"
"Hey Stacy I heard your new bf is a 7/6'2/0, he sounds lovely:)"

This tech can be used to benefit incels if we run it instead of (((them)))

this is the future, I have no doubt that this is going to happen in the near future, at least in places controlled by foids and because they are getting more power because of the cucks, the scenario you describe can become true

That will be a disgusting world to live in.

Imagine if all men were forced to register their dick size/height/norwood level in some public accessible database so that it would be easier to discriminate against them even if you've never met them.

"Oh no we're flying tomorrow but I just checked up the pilot and he's a 4/5'7/2! I don't wanna risk my life with such a creep at the helm!"
"Hey Stacy I heard your new bf is a 7/6'2/0, he sounds lovely:)"

could happen tbh

this is the future, I have no doubt that this is going to happen in the near future, at least in places controlled by foids and because they are getting more power because of the cucks, the scenario you describe can become true

Agreed, this is one of the end goals of feminism. Being a man will be criminalized too unless you are Chad.

Honestly, they won't make this happen simply because it is too much hassle for foids themselves. They can only complain until we make their stupidly easy lives easier. All they have to do is see a man to know whether they hate him or not. They are disgusting primal experts. We should have never allowed them to vote or drive.

Feels like the near future to me tbh..

Honestly, they won't make this happen simply because it is too much hassle for foids themselves. They can only complain until we make their stupidly easy lives easier. All they have to do is see a man to know whether they hate him or not. They are disgusting primal experts. We should have never allowed them to vote or drive.
Pretty much, all they need is your face and height. You dont even need a bio if you are chad.. just mention you have a 8 inch donger and are 6ft4.

Pretty much, all they need is your face and height. You dont even need a bio if you are chad.. just mention you have a 8 inch donger and are 6ft4.
Cucktears actually says stuff about personality and have no comeback to the stories of the retarded foids getting beat by Chad. "Personality detector". It only gets more absurd tbh.

This isn't even obscure anymore: that's the direction society is heading.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back