Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nationwide flag burning protest?

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Flag burning is a very disrespectful action to the nation the flag is being burned, especially if it's from own nation. Now, flag burning is a extremely visible and effective way to say fuck you to the society.

The society don't give us one of the highest living needs, that is a mate or a basic sex life.

Therefore, I propose that we incels do a Nationwide flag burning to give a big FUCK YOU to the nation and the society. Safety in number, as always.

BurnFlag Grid

I would participate in it, flag burning is pretty based. I will burn the LGBT flag.

doesnt matter since its jewish Burgerland flag

That is actually more accurate.
Thank you kind user.

High IQ

Good way to show disapproval of your country submitting to feminism and snubbing its men (ie the people who built society and fought to defend it).

I would gladly burn the EU flag but i don't want to buy it.

burn a rainbow instead dedsrs
Z14932280VPozar Teczy na pl  Zbawiciela w 2013 roku

Someone needs to burn the female flag.

FuckCaesar

BURN THE FUCKING FLAG. YOU HAVE NO FUTURE IN AMERICA. DON'T LICK FUCKING BOOTS. YOU HAVE NO REASON TO FOLLOW THE RULES WHEN YOU HAVE NOTHING TO LOSE AND YOU'RE NOT AFRAID TO DIE. THIS SOCIETY IS TORTURING YOU, IT'S SLOW KILLING YOU AND LAUGHING THE WHOLE TIME. IT'S ALRIGHT TO BE PATRIOTIC TOWARDS YOUR PEOPLE (YOUR FUCKING PEOPLE, NOT NORMIES AND THE ELITE), BUT BEING PATRIOTIC TOWARDS 'MURICA IS FUCKING CUCKED. YOUR CUNTRY WANTS YOU TO WAGECUCK YOUR LIFE AWAY FOR MR.SHEKELBURG'S CRUMBS, WITH NO HOPE OF SAVING YOURSELF FROM THE MISFORTUNE YOU WERE BORN INTO. WHY THE FUCK SHOULD WE CONTRIBUTE TO A SOCIETY THAT IS COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST IT'S OWN PEOPLE? FUCK THE RICH, FUCK THE GOVERNMENT, FUCK THE AUTHORITIES, FUCK THE TROOPS, AND FUCK ALL THE BOOTLICKING CUCKS WHO BOW DOWN TO THIS DUMB LOOKING, SHITTY FUCKING FLAG! BURN THAT FUCKING SHIT AND BURN THIS CUNTRY TO TO FUCKING GROUND. THIS HELLHOLE IS NOTHING BUT A ZIONIST-FEMINIST SLAVE CAMP!

In some countries it's illegal, but if a lot of incels do that they can't catch us all

Just get lynched to death theory