Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "Nations" don't exist

Disillusioned

Disillusioned

Banned
-
I am of the view that the different social classes are separate sub-species with different genetic profiles and appearance, and that they have almost nothing in common. And it appears that the upper classes agree, seeing as they separate themselves away from everyone else and don't even see the rest of us as belonging to the same community as them (which we don't). Just lmao at nationalism. It's the biggest fucking cope ever. You are basically just a drone.

I mean what the fuck do I have in common with some sjw retard living the cities just because I live in the same nation as them and possibly share the same race? Nations don't exist.

Race is real as fuk though.

Nations exist because langauges exist and languages are the best kind of separators of people

Races does exists

Nations don't exist ANYMORE. Today there's only the american-zionist empire and the countries that oppose it.

Nations exist because langauges exist and languages are the best kind of separators of people

So we belong to the same group as the sjw ultracucks that hate us and want us to burn because they speak in the same languages as us?

And what if a person knows many languages at once? Right now at this very moment I am speaking in a language that isn't my native one. Do I belong to the same nation as you?

So we belong to the same group as the sjw ultracucks that hate us and want us to burn because they speak in the same languages as us?

And what if a person knows many languages at once? Right now at this very moment I am speaking in a language that isn't my native one. Do I belong to the same nation as you?
I dunno but through languages there are some clear borders marked on the map and therefore development of different cultures, customs, law systems etc. Now in modern times everything became universalized and cosmopolitized so the notion of nation started to kinda fade away. Sjw cucks are symptom of this cancer

Nations don't exist anymore. At one point they did, because men were a part of a collective holding themselves up. Their actions would help their Nations/homes/people.

Ask a guy to die for their country now. Knowing what he knows about women, voting, demographics, etc... There is nothing to fight for.

(((They))) no longer want nations to exist. Cultures and traditions will be eradicated and you WILL do what your overlords demand of you, or else.

(((They))) no longer want nations to exist. Cultures and traditions will be eradicated and you WILL do what your overlords demand of you, or else.

They don't even want us as slaves. They just want to replace us with robots and then kill us.

Agreed, the genociding Brits created borders in order to sow division among people. It was a part of their divide and conquer tactic that still works today. Fucking retards.

I am of the view that the different social classes are separate sub-species with different genetic profiles and appearance, and that they have almost nothing in common. And it appears that the upper classes agree, seeing as they separate themselves away from everyone else and don't even see the rest of us as belonging to the same community as them (which we don't). Just lmao at nationalism. It's the biggest fucking cope ever. You are basically just a drone.

I mean what the fuck do I have in common with some sjw retard living the cities just because I live in the same nation as them and possibly share the same race? Nations don't exist.

Race is real as fuk though.

Nationalism is a racket. Poor young men go die in wars started by rich midd aged men, who'll never need to fight in it. Just be a hero bro

High iq thread

Zog vs the few others

I would say they slowly vanish because of immigration and globalism. Sooner or later everything will be connected with each other due to globalism.