Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment National Prosperity Law

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
I read this in a manga called Ikigami. Here's the plot summary from wiki

In first grade, all students receive a vaccination. A small percentage of these vaccinations includes a nano capsule which via radio-control will kill the receiver somewhere between the ages of 18-24. The government believes that the threat of unexpected death will increase prosperity and productivity in its citizens. And indeed this increased prosperity is evident, but at a great cost: innocent lives.

How do you think people will behave in real life if such a law was passed? Especially in western societies

Edit: If you happen to be that 1 in 1000, a govt agent will visit u 24 hours before your death n notify ur impending death

Holy fuck. This is exactly what the Jews are going to do with their vaccines for corona, except they are going to put those capsules on all of the vaccines to ensure complete hostage over everyone.

The first arc is about a wageslave incel who was brutally bullied in school.

Holy fuck. This is exactly what the Jews are going to do with their vaccines for corona, except they are going to put those capsules on all of the vaccines to ensure complete hostage over everyone.
I wouldn't be surprised if they are already in the existing vaccines for various illnesses :feelsLSD:

The first arc is about a wageslave incel who was brutally bullied in school.

I wouldn't be surprised if they are already in the existing vaccines for various illnesses :feelsLSD:
Sounds interesting and I might give it a read, but I’m not exactly sure why such a law would increase productivity. Maybe the people are thinking that if they are a good and productive wageslave, they will be spared from death.

Sounds interesting and I might give it a read, but I’m not exactly sure why such a law would increase productivity. Maybe the people are thinking that if they are a good and productive wageslave, they will be spared from death.
I only read it halfway thru years ago. I'm not sure too, might be a japanese thing. I would expect people to be more degenerate if they know they have a good chance of dying in their prime.

Thats interesting will search the manga

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back