[News] Nathan Larson is committing/has completed suicide

Sadness

Disembowelment fetishist
-
I wonder if he'll make it tbh. Idk if any human can voluntarily suppress the instinct to survive.

Abomination

Blackpill Veteran
-
I wonder if he'll make it tbh. Idk if any human can voluntarily suppress the instinct to survive.
I have no idea how it'd be possible, especially considering that he's surrounding himself with refreshing liquids in order to troll the cops. That being said, he hasn't posted on his blog since March 10

i_a_m_i

Modcel
-
He tried this once before and failed, so I predict he will fail again. Though who knows.

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
I wish I could talk him out of it, but he hasn't been responding to me for a while. I think he's mad at me because I kinda stop being active in his forums, even though he had given some of them to me to be the administrator.

I simply suck at being a mod/admin and got overwhelmed by having to deal with so many different sites, plus the sites kinda failed (not a lot of movement) and I missed the people and the movement from here.

But if you're reading, Nathan, you were my favorite user despite all of that.

RageAgainstTDL

‌Rage, Rage Against the Dying of the Light
-
I actually like Nathan despite all the shit people talk about him. No one chooses to be a pedo. And all men are slightly pedophilic as well proven by 30+ years of science:
https://incels.is/threads/atomic-jb-pill-scientific-proof-it-is-normal-for-average-healthy-men-to-find-pubescent-even-prepubescent-females-potentially-sexually-arousing.72391/

I feel bad for the guy. Society hates us all for different reasons. That's why society hates him.

But he had the courage to stand up and say "This is who I am, and I'm not gonna lie." He even gave up his rights as a parent because of his unwillingness to lie about who he is. He could have easily just pretended to be someone else like anyone else would have. But he didn't. And even beyond that the guy ran for office on his beliefs. I respect someone who stands up for their principles and doesn't hide in the face of normie shaming tactics immensely.

The world is full of cowards and Nathan is not one.

GameDevCel

Mr. Edgy McEdgelord S.T.A.L.K.E.R
-
gosh all this crap is making me sad, be stong Nathan

Mainländer

Guilty of: normal male sexuality as a sub4 30+ man
-
I actually like Nathan despite all the shit people talk about him. No one chooses to be a pedo. And all men are slightly pedophilic as well proven by 30+ years of science:
https://incels.is/threads/atomic-jb-pill-scientific-proof-it-is-normal-for-average-healthy-men-to-find-pubescent-even-prepubescent-females-potentially-sexually-arousing.72391/

I feel bad for the guy. Society hates us all for different reasons. That's why society hates him.

But he had the courage to stand up and say "This is who I am, and I'm not gonna lie." He even gave up his rights as a parent because of his unwillingness to lie about who he is. He could have easily just pretended to be someone else like anyone else would have. But he didn't. And even beyond that the guy ran for office on his beliefs. I respect someone who stands up for their principles and doesn't hide in the face of normie shaming tactics immensely.

I second every single word you wrote.

mikepence

Major
-

I talked to him a lot on incelocalypse and in private chats. Very interesting guy, to say the least, and pretty fun to talk to. That Congress run(or State Senate or whatever it was) was pretty fucking funny too, ngl. There's no way a healthy person can voluntarily dehydrate though, it's like trying to suffocate by holding your breath. Unless he has some sort of drugs or there's something else involved, he's gonna live.

SergeantIncel

Admincel
-
Afraid death by water abstinence is nigh impossible.
At some point the craving becomes your prime directive and you would drink motor oil if it's all you had.

RegisterUserName

Quasi-abominationcel
-
I hope he doesn't come to harm. He may resort to another means of suicide if the water doesn't work.
He is one of the most interesting people I've ever spoken to, and a very intelligent one at that. He has tried everything and put his all into his goals, even if they were ultimately futile.

I agree wholeheartedly.
UPDATE:

Last edited:

Wonder

Disordercel
-
Who the hell kills themselves through dehydration? Seems like unnecessary suffering to me.

BrendioEEE

Whitepilled Moralfag
-
Gonna kill myself by looking at the sun for a day straight without blinking, see you in a week.

Spite

Admiral
-
Anyone who says they'll commit suicide is not about to go through with it.

Modafincel

stimulant-addicted subhuman
-
I blame the mods. They banned him, and now he has nothing else to do but rope.

BabilKrali

Dragon level disaster
-
He has a big heart. I hope he will live. Be strong Nathan. Your courage and will is important for us. İf you die, we will lose more than one good man. I hope you live and be happy.

This world full of unfortunate and great thing. I hope you live and find some good;) things in future.

52cel

Banned
-
That's about the most fucking** retarded way to commit suicide without I've heard lately.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)