Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Nathan Larson is a JBWmaxxer

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★
His wife:

13524282_10153740371202951_8082255766350438167_n.jpg

:lul: :lul: :lul:

yeah he's not one of us, he is a chadlite at best high tier normie at worst.

If i was a white "incel" I'd simply go to thailand, get a teaching job there and slay JB white-supremacist asian pussy itsover style instead of larping here

But I'm not so I guess I gotta keep coping here

yeah he's not one of us, he is a chadlite at best high tier normie at worst.

He larped. He took a punt on attempting to appeal to a certain segment of society. He failed. His larping got the better of him. Here he is.

Well the wife before was white but yes, however the wife was just a cover for...better relationships :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: If you catch my drift. Plus that whore divorced Nathan after she got to America, taking the daughter with her. Fucking brutal.

anyway #freenathanlarson

View: https://youtu.be/CIAj1H22tCY

Last edited:
Just one more in a long, long list of Asian women who love white Nazis. The Vegas shooter had an Asian wife too. I've said this before, but Asian women have zero filter when it comes to white men. Homeless? Sex offender? Murderer? No white man, high or low in society, is too despicable not to have a personal Asian bootlicker.

Some people on this site unironically think you're a fakecel if you marry some old ugly pinoy foid who's just using you to get a green card and then frivorces you (what happened to Nathan).

the foid loved him for his awesome personality
clearly Nathan Larson deserves pussy for his incredible deeds but I don't deserve friends because I post on incel forums

Just one more in a long, long list of Asian women who love white Nazis. The Vegas shooter had an Asian wife too. I've said this before, but Asian women have zero filter when it comes to white men. Homeless? Sex offender? Murderer? No white man, high or low in society, is too despicable not to have a personal Asian bootlicker.
Name one (1) issue in which NL took the Nazi position. You can't.

I think Nathan Larson is somewhat of a Superman in MoS figure; sure he is kind of a prick but he inspires and uplifts us.

What happened to the other Nathan Larson thread?

Biggest faggot Ive ever seen

That gook foid looks like she’s already been punched in the face:feelspuke:

Weird, what happened to their personality detector? There seems to be a malfunction whenever a blond, blue-eyed white male is involved :feelswhere:

I honestly don't understand why these suckers bring them to the west.
How stupid and naive can you be?
The whole point of these 3rd world whores is to give them false hope using that beautiful green card (St. Green card).

Nasty foid :feelspuke: :feelspuke: :feelspuke: Actually vomit fuel

A tale as old and classic as time itself.

didn't even pick a jap or chink

a jungle asian, really?

even literal Belle Delphine bathwater donators have asian wives

of course he is he's a subhuman Jite

That foid is ugly af. She was scamming him
Some people on this site unironically think you're a fakecel if you marry some old ugly pinoy foid who's just using you to get a green card and then frivorces you (what happened to Nathan).

and he needed his hair to get her?

JFL