Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Natalist foids

qbicus

qbicus

subhuman spicel
★★★★
So a foid decides to reproduce her defective genes that get in the way of human potential with a husband who isn't understanding with mental issues. Why? Because those men are the appeal to the female, aggressive, practical, and is sexually exciting. And that is her suitor. Coming from this type of family I want to abort the child myself to save the poor child from a future of developmental issues and low self esteem because the foid was selfish enough to procreate. It doesn't deserve these subhuman freaks as parents nor does it deserve their defective subhuman genes. If pro lifers care about human life then consider also raising the quality of life by making necessary sacrifices, consider cherishing life by making a necessary environment to raise them in to reach their full potential as sapient beings. Not beastial creatures under traditionalism. Be more selective of who procreates.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240605-145105-394.png
    Screenshot_20240605-145105-394.png
    67.7 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Adhd is just social media/gaming addiction for males and sex with chad addiction for foids

Adhd is just social media/gaming addiction for males and sex with chad addiction for foids
I have it and no it's not, obsessive thoughts, impulse issues, anger issues, disorganized way of living, and cluster b to the point we become annoying after a while. But a female has it easier of course. Any quirk a foid uses to get chads cock to sit on. I had low motivation and many of these symptoms way before I touched the internet.

I have adhd and I have all social media deleted and I play videogames once in awhile :feelsseriously: I struggle to do simple things like brushing my teeth because of it, not a fun disorder

I have adhd and I have all social media deleted and I play videogames once in awhile :feelsseriously: I struggle to do simple things like brushing my teeth because of it, not a fun disorder
I cannot form habits. Everything is an act of the will. I hate it.

i agree wit dis nigga right dere, because if you didnt' get ADHD or 'tism diagnosis before 14, it's probably fake and gay and just a side effect of perpertual overstimulation from the screens.

i agree wit dis nigga right dere, because if you didnt' get ADHD or 'tism diagnosis before 14, it's probably fake and gay and just a side effect of perpertual overstimulation from the screens.
Mothers giving the toddlers iPads would definitely manipulate the results

I have it and no it's not, obsessive thoughts, impulse issues, anger issues, disorganized way of living, and cluster b to the point we become annoying after a while. But a female has it easier of course. Any quirk a foid uses to get chads cock to sit on. I had low motivation and many of these symptoms way before I touched the internet.
Those all sound like things that can be changed. Is adhd genetic?

Autism is different, that’s definitely genetic. Adhd seems like a product of modern times (although I’m not sure).

Those all sound like things that can be changed. Is adhd genetic?

Trust me it's not because the brains irregularities to producing hormones and how your brain reacts, changes your behavior and mental state. The most normal functioning guy with ADHD still struggles to maintain normalcy, maybe you can be more mentally resilient but not necessarily change your entire mental state. You can only go so far as your genetic build can allow you too. Now mix ADHD with autism and other issues.

Trust me it's not because the brains irregularities to producing hormones and how your brain reacts, changes your behavior and mental state. The most normal functioning guy with ADHD still struggles to maintain normalcy, maybe you can be more mentally resilient but not necessarily change your entire mental state. You can only go so far as your genetic build can allow you too. Now mix ADHD with autism and other issues.
I guess I don’t understand adhd, but I can understand autism