Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Natalie Portman want men to stop abusing female bodies by eating chicken eggs and drinking cow's milk

• Thread starter Deleted member 16390
  • Start date
Deleted member 16390

Deleted member 16390

The Man from I.N.C.E.L.
-

. “Dairy and eggs don’t just come from cows and chickens, they come from female cows and female chickens. We’re exploiting female bodies and abusing the magic of female animals to create eggs and milk. she said this to 16,000 students in Los Angeles Forum

Bad news for gymcels, feminists are going after your inexpensive supply of protein, it's time for all men to lay down their dumbbells and turn into soyboys.

Don't you believe in magic?

I vore hens get over it

(((Natalie Portman)))
No but seriously, so what if it's exploitation of female bodies? I do what I want, FUCK FOIDS.

But exploiting female bodies is the only thing left that i enjoy.

Huh, they really do see females as superior. Fucking pests

I consume it even raw...

There is obviously an agenda behind the push for veganism. Vegan diets make you infertile and more likely to have stillbirths/children who die early. Most vegans are whites and the (((elite))) are known to hate white people and desire to lower their birthrates.

Hollywood whore opens cocksucker mouth, NPCs listen and obey. It's the clowns' world now, boyo.

Foids deserve to be degraded

The day I will care about the opinion of some person that acts in movies is the day I will honk honk.

All of a sudden I can believe she quit the MCU over some sociopolitical bullshit. Imagine how sensitive she would have to be to quit the MCU when Brie Larson hasn't yet.

What's particularly insane about this is, the only reason the idea of "women's rights" instead of "rights for everyone regardless of gender" has a leg to stand on is because people believe "Well, men have it too good. Women need more attention when it comes to social justice." That thinking might work for humans in society. But not animals. You can't say that female animals aren't breaking the glass ceiling. If anything, it's a female dominated industry, being a food animal. Male animals, if they aren't clulled into sluice like chicks are, are only wanted for their genitals.

Hollywood whore opens cocksucker mouth, NPCs listen and obey. It's the clowns' world now, boyo.
Based and :blackpill:. We should just eat chicken eggs and cow milk from female chickens & female cows, who gives a shit about what she says.

Funny how she cares about the affect that eating eggs and drinking milk have on female animals, not what happens to the males born within these industries.

Chickenshit batshit insane feminists won't stop me from eating female animal products

She likes bull milk.

how about that stupid kike stop mutilating little boy's penises?

Meanwhile in reality, the exploitation of Male bodies:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back