Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Natalie Portman is a vegan because dairy and eggs are exploitation of female bodies

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
“Only after I became active in women’s issues did I realize that my veganism was related to those very issues,” Portman told 16,000 students at WE Day California, a celebrity-packed celebration of youth activism Thursday at the Forum in Los Angeles. “Dairy and eggs don’t just come from cows and chickens, they come from female cows and female chickens. We’re exploiting female bodies and abusing the magic of female animals to create eggs and milk.”

Of course the slaughtering of male livestock for food doesn't matter. But using something that female cows and chicken naturally produce is pure evil. This dumb shitcunt probably thinks breast feeding and giving birth is also exploitation of female bodies.

Exactly. I guess all those discarded male chicks are irrelevant, it seems not even birds are exempt from the cultural marxist oppression hierarchy.

Vegans should be cannibalized.

no u

Of course the slaughtering of male livestock for food doesn't matter. But using something that female cows and chicken naturally produce is pure evil.
This is the Cucktears poster who lambasts an incel for criticizing single motherhood while shouting "yaas queen slay" at any foid who puts her 4 year old son on HRT.

Vegans won't use any products made from animals because it causes animal suffering. But they have no problem using products made from human suffering. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.

This is the Cucktears poster who lambasts an incel for criticizing single motherhood while shouting "yaas queen slay" at any foid who puts her 4 year old son on HRT.

Um wtf? Don't tell me you're a fucking vegan.

Vegans won't use any products made from animals because it causes animal suffering. But they have no problem using products made from human suffering. What a bunch of fucking hypocrites.
They can live but why the virtue signalling ?

Of course the slaughtering of male livestock for food doesn't matter. But using something that female cows and chicken naturally produce is pure evil. This dumb shitcunt probably thinks breast feeding and giving birth is also exploitation of female bodies.
Only few males gets to inseminate all the female chicken so they put eggs to make more chicken while the rest of the majority of males are slaughtered to sell as meat while most female chickens will live much more time as their eggs also can be sold.

They can live but why the virtue signalling ?
What are you talking about? Chickens and cows will still live if you take their dairy and eggs. Sheep will still live if you take their wool. Silkworms will still live if you take their silk. Meanwhile ricecels are jumping out of their factory windows after making your iPhone.

It's not so much hypocrisy as it is a lack of willpower and/or cowardice. If you look upon your meal and see a dying animal, or you notice your copes and are unable to find any enjoyment in them since they were produced by human suffering, the only logical conclusion is to rope. I don't mean this in a sarcastic or mocking way, I mean it literally.

If the realities of consumption seem cruel to you, well nobody is stopping you from opting out of it all.

I was a vegan for a couple years btw.

What are you talking about? Chickens and cows will still live if you take their dairy and eggs. Sheep will still live if you take their wool. Silkworms will still live if you take their silk. Meanwhile ricecels are jumping out of their factory windows after making your iPhone.
I am talking about vegan foids and their virtue signal.
Over for misunderstanding cels.

Chicken lay eggs without a cock...cocks only fertilize the eggs after they lay so eggs are guilt free food but vegans won’t listen.

So when look upon your breakfast of eggs and milk you see a dying animal? Get the fuck out of here.
It was metaphorical. Also, I'm not sure why you seem to think I'm defending vegans. I thought it was pretty clear that I feel they aren't logically consistent.

It was metaphorical. Also, I'm not sure why you seem to think I'm defending vegans. I thought it was pretty clear that I feel they aren't logically consistent.
Then why did you call me a cucktears poster?

Then why did you call me a cucktears poster?
I did? Well if so, I don't see how that's relevant to this thread. I don't remember all of my posts tbh.

Chicken lay eggs without a cock...cocks only fertilize the eggs after they lay so eggs are guilt free food but vegans won’t listen.
Hens are kept in cramped cages to keep housing costs low. They typically have their beaks cut in half to prevent pecking and often have broken limbs that go untreated.

Chicks are sorted by gender after birth. While the female chicks are kept to produce eggs, male chicks are tossed in a rotating blade, suffocated, or otherwise murdered in a fashion that wouldn't seem out of place in a Nazi death camp.

Hens are kept in cramped cages to keep housing costs low. They typically have their beaks cut in half to prevent pecking and often have broken limbs that go untreated.

Chicks are sorted by gender after birth. While the female chicks are kept to produce eggs, male chicks are tossed in a rotating blade, suffocated, or otherwise murdered in a fashion that wouldn't seem out of place in a Nazi death camp.

So what about all the small animals that are killed on farmlands due to pest control? Every heard of farm cats or pesticides? Even if you do go vegan you still have blood on your hands.

So what about all the small animals that are killed on farmlands due to pest control? Every heard of farm cats or pesticides? Even if you do go vegan you still have blood on your hands.
If the world went vegan overnight, we wouldn't have to grow as many crops because we wouldn't need so much grain to feed livestock. Although it is true animals still have to die in a vegan world so we can eat, the number is far smaller, and the intent to kill needlessly is absent.

If the world went vegan overnight, we wouldn't have to grow as many crops because we wouldn't need so much grain to feed livestock. Although it is true animals still have to die in a vegan world so we can eat, the number is far smaller, and the intent to kill needlessly is absent.
I'm willing to bet that more insects, rodents, racoons....etc are killed on farmlands than livestock are killed for food.

I'm willing to bet that more insects, rodents, racoons....etc are killed on farmlands than livestock are killed for food.
But the livestock has to be fed so it can grow before it's slaughtered. What does livestock eat? Grain. Where is grain produced? Farmland. Vegan world means less farmland, which means fewer animal deaths related to agriculture.

Fuck you vegan hating faggots. Hope you cunts and your families get cancer and die. Kill yourselfs.

Fuck you vegan hating faggots. Hope you cunts and your families get cancer and die. Kill yourselfs.
:feelskek: I just ate an entire chicken bro, literally.

Is my diet as it kills my appetite for 2 days at least.

:feelskek: I just ate an entire chicken bro, literally.

Is my diet as it kills my appetite for 2 days at least.
Enjoy your meat bro, but I'm getting annoyed with the vegan hate. Not referring to you of course.

No, fertilization happens internally, through sex. But you're right, they lay unfertilized eggs regardless. It's chicken menstruation, as vegans often point out. Very healthy and nourishing stuff, really. You can keep a few chickens in your back yard fairly easily, too.

But the livestock has to be fed so it can grow before it's slaughtered. What does livestock eat? Grain. Where is grain produced? Farmland. Vegan world means less farmland, which means fewer animal deaths related to agriculture.
If you really cared about animal suffering then there are many other things you should be against doing; like building cities for example. Do you know how many animals die every time you pave a road, build a house or any other types of infrastructures?

Anyways this is getting way off topic. I didn't make this thread to shit on vegans. I made this thread to point out foid hypocrisy.

If you really cared about animal suffering then there are many other things you should be against doing; like building cities for example. Do you know how many animals die every time you pave a road, build a house or any other types of infrastructures?

Anyways this is getting way off topic. I didn't make this thread to shit on vegans. I made this thread to point out foid hypocrisy.
Yeah, mocking foid hypocrisy is one thing vegan and non-vegan incels can agree on.

Natalie Portman is a tranny , so is Michelle Obama and Jennifer Aniston. Study Dr. Abravanel Glandular Physiology bodytype from the 1980's, and you will come to the same conclusion too.

I dont have a problem with people being vegan, but a lot of foids just simply virtue signal with this. For instance, they need to make an instagram account dedicated to showcasing their vegan "lifestyle"

Natalie Portman is irrelevant anyway

Natalie Portman is a tranny , so is Michelle Obama and Jennifer Aniston. Study Dr. Abravanel Glandular Physiology bodytype from the 1980's, and you will come to the same conclusion too.
for fucking real. Michael Obama is an obvious one. A LOT of celebrities are trannies. Transvestigation is real.

We need to put her in the geonosis arena again.
This time with incels as the monsters.

Natalie Portman is a tranny.

natalie-portman-gay-1024x681.jpg

Damn no kidding.

natalie-portman-gay-1024x681.jpg

Damn no kidding.
if a pic is taken past the age of like 30 then that doesn't take into account her most peak sexality value.
I defend her. sure she is a jew but she's pretty crazy sexy.
plus picking girls with slight imperfections seems real, practical and you're not getting something in pure chrome perfeciton. tells the unvierse that you took a fine specimen who has elements of it to fuck off.
Natalie Portman is irrelevant anyway
said who? lol
Lol you guys swaying a feminist foid comes off as a prize because that at least speaks/ gleans dominating adversity.
getting asian foids is easy way out.

In the female mind every irrelevant thing is a women's rights issue.

(((Natalie Portman)))

She probably eats eggs and fish whenever her health starts to degrade, but lies about it like every other fucking bigname vegan. Also probably gets her vital animal nutrients topped up when chad drops a load in her twot or down her throat.

So I guess Vegans won't use any products, animal or human because humans are technically animals.

This is retarded, eating chicken eggs is as exploitative as drinking a woman's menstrual blood in exchange for feeding and housing her. When I was a kid my family had a budgie that would lay unfertilised eggs and then eat them, to be fair she was taken care of pretty poorly but birds still do this in the wild when they feel the need. No reason not to dig in, the bird would do the same.

Of course the human woman, anthropomorphising the hen and imagining it suffers in the same way she does, is outraged when she finds a fellow womyn is expected to perform a service in exchange for plentiful resources being handed to her. That's disgusting, does the man with a chicken coup really think he's entitled to eggs for breakfast just because he feeds a dozen chickens and keeps them protected from the elements? What a pig. Women shouldn't be held responsible for anything or be required to do anything.
Just eat fish bro, they don't have any feelings

Last edited:
Whole this shit went too far, I think we get the point where physical annihilation of dangerous groups to civilization (immigrants who doesn't want to assimilate and feminazis) is acceptable, they are too stupid. It's like when commie says " I'll will have no foods, because foods is what capitalist making every day in big number! ".

I hate vegans so much, they make me want to go on a meat-only diet just to spite them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back