Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Nasty smother was happy for me not having life in teen years

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
In teen years once overheard her talking to her friend about how I am good kid, who's not roaming in streets, like other boys my age. I sitting at home, no girls, no teen love, no friends, except younger autistic neighbour boy for playing videogames. No life, and she happy about it, happy about my everyday suffering (why child should suffer? Not hungry, not beaten - should be happy automatically). Al was doing those times - just sometimes going for walk alone, in woods around. And that always resulted in big hysteria at home, in shaming, how I dare to go outside, when they, two femoids, smother and grandsmother, [over]care so much, how I dare to make them nervous
Always so disgusting to hear people mentioning "caring mother". That cunt not cared about ME, just about small child. And I was left to suffer in lonelyness
And now I think what if my life would be different back then, by finding punk friends at 15, instead of over 20, and roaming with them in streets. And maybe even finding cute punk girls thanks too punkmaxxing (thats harder to expect, but what if?). And how smother would feel then, because of me having life?...
My happiness = her suffering
My suffering = her happiness

Now that may sound terrible for lot of you, but I often was saying that maybe my life would be better if I was adopted by gays. If they artsy gays, no raping, just understanding of my needs, what that femoid smother lacked, so no strangling, what that cunt always did. Very thanfull to her for my ruined life

Atleast that smother could be interesting persona herself, like artist, or into spirituality. But no, simple ordinary femoid, who spends all days watching TV. And cunt like this wants others to sit at home with her. So blet interesting meaningfull and inspiring, even if leaving loneliness without cute adorable lolis aside...

Require mother exchange. Give me Kaban. She caring, but she also adventurous

Overprotective parents, are definitly a big contributer, to the incel problem we see these days.

Overprotective parents, are definitly a big contributer, to the incel problem we see these days.
True, especially when the issue is mentalcelling.

And my damned father - he was same homesitting man, or any of his [not big anyway] adventurous spirit was strangled by nagging wife. No hosewives please, no more, manic pixie dream cute adorable loli please save me from this boring nightmare :<

Can confirm, I had overprotective single mom.

I honestly wouldn't be suprised if this was the case for at least 60% of the guy's on this forum.

Mine not single, but father was so controled by wife, and also narrowminded, unable to understand my world, that could count as no father

You live with your mom?

Don't wanna sound like a prick. But behind those cute anime avis I always imagined you as a fat hairy white guy with bad hygienes lmao