Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nasty dalit curries eat food from floor

I swear the curries in the comments are coping hard by saying shit like "its muh culture aha- ahaaaha..." :feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke:

WTF IS THIS SHIT?

this will be @Indracel in 2026 when he leaves for curryland

Safest and cleanest food preparation in curryland

Why are muslims hated in India?
idk ideological differences i guess dharmists and abrahamists aren't the same lol and us eating beef makes hindpoos seethe cope and dilate

Shit is disgusting even Nigger tribes in the middle of Africa aren't this unhygenic. Curries need to be genoicded

I swear the curries in the comments are coping hard by saying shit like "its muh culture aha- ahaaaha..." :feelskek::feelspuke::feelspuke:
yup. these niggas always have a thousand excuses. This type of low IQ behavior destroys our race's reputation and leads to disease.
Safest and cleanest food preparation in curryland
unironically there is evenworse food preparation in some places in curryland somehow sadly.
Shit is disgusting even Nigger tribes in the middle of Africa aren't this unhygenic. Curries need to be genoicded
Muzzie/Sikh/buddhist curries don't do this but they have other problems respectively
What the actual fuck :worryfeels:
yeah legit absurd

Why are muslims hated in India?
they mogged Hindus too hard then Pakistan/India wars too. Also some terrorist stuff here and there happens

They are based

volcel if you wouldn't

This what happens when all the intelligent curries leave curryland.

Fucking hell, this is disgusting. Eating off of the floor like literal animals. JFL

India should nuke itself.

If I get a blowjob from this filthy currywhore, I'm likely to get gangrene on my dick. Paid whores are ironically cleaner.

wouldn't. I am not getting curry flu or some weird bullshit covid clone jfl
Fucking hell, this is disgusting. Eating off of the floor like literal animals. JFL

India should nuke itself.

If I get a blowjob from this filthy currywhore, I'm likely to get gangrene on my dick. Paid whores are ironically cleaner.
yup paid whores more trust worthy jfl

This what happens when all the intelligent curries leave curryland.
average curry is just that retarded and such scum. That high IQ curries just leave and don't even try to improve their natiom