Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

nasa will have a base on the moon by 2024

LetTheWorldBurn

LetTheWorldBurn

Banned
-

how likely are we to have spaces babes.

Saw that vid on my recommend feed.

it will be just like the wild west, you'll have cowboys in spacesuits atop horses (also in special horse spacesuits) shooting laser revolvers at lunar natives who will fire back at the cowboy astronauts with crazy futuristic bows.

it will be just like the wild west, you'll have cowboys in spacesuits atop horses (also in special horse spacesuits) shooting laser revolvers at lunar natives who will fire back at the cowboy astronauts with crazy futuristic bows.
first generation space incels

Destroy the world then find habitable places is just part of the plan.

do you think ((NASA)) is just bunch of reptilians who want to launch an attack on to their homeland LOL.

I am not sure about that, although there is some symbolism to it. It is most likely that everything is nothing but fake only to make some easy money.

Cowboy Bebop? Well, we can essentially recreate that anime we just got to wait 4 centuries.

Too bad (((space))) doesn't exist.

I would love to be a space janitor :feelsokman:

One issue is that our bones deteriorate in low gravity, so I'm skeptical of the tenability of a long term stay. We would need to simulate gravity conditions on earth somehow to prevent the health consequences of low gravity.

I won't be one of those people who will live there, so i doesn't really give a shit tbh.

5 years from now? I'll believe it when it happens.

Imagine actually believing space is real :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

You probably believe the earth is round too

Long term space colonization is a pipe dream. Once all the fossil fuel has run dry our time in space is over.

Jfl believing the Moon exists.
Jfl believing space exists.
Jfl believing we exist.

Hopefully its for real now

First of all lets send someone to the moon for the 15th time~ after 40 years dry. Oh wait according to nasa we dont have the technology to do it.

Everyone here knows that tv lies avout feminism and how much females make compared to men. A lier will always lie more than one time.