Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Narcissistic trait: having a "super speshul" name

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★
As I've been making posts about Brendio and Tahilia, I've always had to search up and copy/paste "Tahilia," which is a very unique and distinctive name.

Some people understandably do not bother, such as @Edmund_Kemper, who simply wrote "Tahlia," the more common name of this stripe.

The proliferation of such names that are extremely distinctive is indicative of a narcissistic culture, and it no surprise that Tahilia reifies this, as well as her e-bf :lul:

My irl name is very distinctive there is less than 100 people in the US with the same name as me

My irl name is very distinctive there is less than 100 people in the US with the same name as me
Then this says something about your parents, at least.

Instead of choosing a name that symbolizes a collective entity or community -- a nationality or religion, for example -- they treated your naming like the "brand name" of a product, meant to be distinctive and memorable rather than meaningful.

I used to use those types of names with numbers and stuff when i was 14 too, the difference is i stopped at 15 but these two didn't :y'all:
I can't be bothered to think of something these days so i just use the same name everywhere :feelsbadman:

Then no group is more narcissistic than black women. They give their kids names like precious, diamond....

Then no group is more narcissistic than black women. They give their kids names like precious, diamond....
This is exactly what crossed my mind when making this thread, and it is valid deduction.

It is no surprise that Black men turn out to be so fucked up when raised by such people (almost 3/4ths of Black kids are raised by single mothers).

Brendio himself was raised by a single mother, by the way.

You are right again. My ancestors had other Family name but they chose a Russian family name in sometime before ww2. I have a common Russian first and last name and I'm not a Russian and I don't live there.

You are right again. My ancestors had other Family name but they chose a Russian family name in sometime before ww2. I have a common Russian first and last name and I'm not a Russian and I don't live there.
Did your family at least live in the Eastern Bloc? In that case, they would have been sensibly adopting Russian-Soviet culture.

When this becomes narcissistic is if it's obnoxiously grandiose, like my old Jewish doctor whose family name is "Jagiełło," the name of a Polish king :feelskek:

This doctor was also arrogant and uncaring af, so the label of narcissism fits, and perhaps there is even a genetic etiology for narcissism as such.

Last edited:
Did your family at least live in the Eastern Bloc? In that case, they would have been sensibly adopting Russian-Soviet culture.

When this becomes narcissistic is if it's obnoxiously grandiose, like my old Jewish doctor whose family name is "Jagiełło," the name of a Polish king :feelskek:

This doctor was also arrogant and uncaring af, so the label of narcissism fits, and perhaps there is even a genetic etiology for narcissism as such.

EX Comunist country, but place where they were living was heavily influenced by both slavic and Hungarians

Then no group is more narcissistic than black women. They give their kids names like precious, diamond...
maybe they feel inferior so they give their kids valuable names

I use different names in all my accounts. Usually has to do with mythology cuz of my interest with it.

Deimos and Ymir are the most common names I use as nicknames or even passwords .

Mecoja was the name of my teddy bear from my childhood, in serbian bear cubs are called meca so i changed it to sounds more like full name.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back