Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Narcissistic mother and gaslighting

S

Sean

Diagnosed ADHD
★★★
My narcissist of a mother apparently isn't aware of how terrifying it is for me to get out of my bedroom and talk to her everyday. She'll demand me to leave the room for a couple minutes and do something else, but whenever I do as she says she finds any reason to scream at me and make me feel belittled.

Aside from that, she's extremely borderline. If I stay in my room, I'm wasting my youth. If I go outside she wants to know every detail of where I'm going and who I'm going to meet. Not in a healthy way like every parent does but in a cynical way like I was about to do something wrong. She complains about how I don't give her enough attention but when I do give her attention she doesn't listen to me at all.

Living with such a witch makes "wonders" for your psychological health.

The worst part is the gaslighting. I can't bring this up to someone because people are always on her side. Because she's a mother. I think society overrates mothers, like they were some kind of angels just because they chose to have kids.

"You should respect your mother". Oh yeah? The mother is always right even when she treats her son like trash? "Oh but she's your mother, you should conform". No, I shouldn't. Try to internalize this: just because someone is a mother (or a father, since many men are assholes too) doesn't mean they have the right to terrorize their children and act like they're innocent. This makes the child feels insecure and crazy. It's gaslighting. It's wrong.

Just needed to vent a little.

I know exactly where your coming from. My mother is the same way.
It's a nightmare. After I graduate, I'll get my shit together and leave. Can't take this anymore.

"You should respect your mother". Oh yeah? The mother is always right even when she treats her son like trash? "Oh but she's your mother, you should conform". No, I shouldn't. Try to internalize this: just because someone is a mother (or a father, since many men are assholes too) doesn't mean they have the right to terrorize their children and act like they're innocent. This makes the child feels insecure and crazy. It's gaslighting. It's wrong.
jfl at cucks who say that shit, yeah I'll respect someone who ruined my mental health and fucked me up for the rest of my life :feelsclown: https://incels.is/threads/if-i-didn...ldnt-be-so-mentally-physically-fucked.332274/

Disrespecting his mother to "fit in with the incels"?

Glowie alert. :feelsbaton:

30 Rock Fellow Kids GIF by PeacockTV

Except he/she is probably younger than some of we truecels. :feelsbadman:

Disrespecting his mother to "fit in with the incels"?
"Disrespecting his mother". Another example of gaslighting. I'm not trying to fit in. Nobody on this forum likes me anyway. But I'm not breaking any rules either so I can stay and vent a little when I feel like it.

Dont know why he said that. I believe you. Narcissistic and borderline parents are common but when it comes to mothers who are borderline or narcissists people dont believe you.
"My holy women" incapable of any sins. Society should stop putting women on pedestals, especially if they want "misogyny" to vanish. Why? Because it's been tested and proven that bad mothers create misogynistic sons. So do fathers, who create misandrist daughters.

Aside from the blackpill, do you notice how many incels have bad mothers? That is certainly no coincidence as such a toxic environment fucks anyone's head and makes them have unhealthy view of the opposite sex.

(Not trying to sound bluepilled, just stating the environmental contribution which makes sons hate their mothers and other women as a consequence).

Adjacent her pillows

Narcissistic mothers are horrible.

My narcissist of a mother apparently isn't aware of how terrifying it is for me to get out of my bedroom and talk to her everyday. She'll demand me to leave the room for a couple minutes and do something else, but whenever I do as she says she finds any reason to scream at me and make me feel belittled.
That's the point. That's why she wants you to come out, so she can berate you. Don't come out if you don't want to. Install a lock on your bedroom door. Etc.
If I go outside she wants to know every detail of where I'm going and who I'm going to meet.
Just walk away the moment she starts interrogating you. Don't make any exceptions, don't give short answers, walk away without saying a word as soon as you know she's asking a question.
The worst part is the gaslighting. I can't bring this up to someone because people are always on her side. Because she's a mother. I think society overrates mothers, like they were some kind of angels just because they chose to have kids.
Pussy worship, yeah. All hail the fruitful pussy. The only time society will admit a mother can do wrong is if she kills her own children, and only after the fact when it can no longer be prevented. Once you escape that shithole, repeat after me: my mother passed away.