Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Narcissistic foid complains when football fans sing their songs during her performance

racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
Camila Cabello had a 'performance' during the UEFA Championship League finals but the fans sang their 'Hala Madrid' and 'You'll Never Walk Alone' during her performance. She then bitched about it on twitter and deleted the tweets ofc:

The fuck did this whore think? No football fan gives a flying fuck about her and her shitty music. Fucking egomaniac. :feelspuke::feelspuke:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lO1Oha6n6wM

'right vibes' :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke: retarded soy niggers

The song is shit and there is a crossdresser next to her:feelspuke:

its not fucking USAs superbowl or whatever where people go to stadium because of singers and perfomance. STFU foid

I hate all this extra shit in sportsball. Like I just wanna watch the game

No, if her music was any good they would have shut the fuck and listened. She is a worthless white who should be locked in a basement and fucked by incels 24/7. (In video game)

I hate all this extra shit in sportsball. Like I just wanna watch the game

They use the captive audience to insert society's programming. None of it is done ostensibly for "your entertainment" it is all to push product and socially engineer societies.

Toxic female moment: The sheer audacity and entitlement on display from this female, smh. :feelsseriously::feelsjuice:

What a dumb entitled cunt

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back