Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Narcicel trait: you feel beautiful but when you take pictures of yourself you realize that you are fucking UGLY

• Thread starter BrazilianPardoleiro
  • Start date
BrazilianPardoleiro

BrazilianPardoleiro

5'3 mixed race poorcel living in a shithole
★★★★
As a narcicel I always have moments of delirium where I convince myself that I am superior, more intelligent and more beautiful than everyone else, but when I take a picture I have the brutal realization that I am a horrible subhuman with narcissistic complex. It is so brutal that you feel good and suddenly have your day ruined by reality.

Can't relate tbh

Nope, never felt beautiful before tbh. I know my place is in the trash.

Nope, never felt beautiful before tbh. I know my place is in the trash.
I know that i'm a ugly manlet but sometimes i feel like i am beautiful only to have my hopes crushed by the cellphone camera. It's always brutal so i try to don't take pics of me anymore.

Ooooo your so edgy

Feeling beautiful? Yeah nice try fakecel!

even in the days i think i look good i still look like a subhuman kek

I know that i'm a ugly manlet but sometimes i feel like i am beautiful only to have my hopes crushed by the cellphone camera. It's always brutal so i try to don't take pics of me anymore.
your brain is basically coping with narcissism so you don't lose your sanity, but it looks like you can't completely fool yourself with it and it ends up hurting you anyway.

Last edited:
What are your flaws ?
I have a horrible wide nose (thanks to being mestizo), my jaw is a little recessed, I am a dark skinned brown and my height is 5'3
I have a horrible wide nose (thanks to being mestizo), my jaw is a little recessed, I am a dark skinned brown and my height is 5'3
Also i think i might be norwooding, but my hair seens to stop receding for almost two years now but idk

Last edited:
As a narcicel I always have moments of delirium where I convince myself that I am superior, more intelligent and more beautiful than everyone else, but when I take a picture I have the brutal realization that I am a horrible subhuman with narcissistic complex. It is so brutal that you feel good and suddenly have your day ruined by reality.
Yes.

Even i’m not that delusional :lul:
I don't like being delusional, as i said i can't control this shit
It's fucking comical being a incel with narcissistic complex. It's like the universe laughting at you, like you are a cosmical joke.

Last edited:
I don't like being delusional, as i said i can't control this shit
It's fucking comical being a incel with narcissistic complex. It's like the universe laughting at you, like you are a cosmical joke.
Sad shit man

I wish I was dark triad tbh

relatable, there are even some photos with perfect angle and lighting - afer 200 takes - I find myself "good".
I made an album with average photos to remember who I actually really am and it's totally suifuel.

Yup, you start to feel good about yourself then you look at yourself in the mirror and instantly become blackpilled again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back