Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Napoleon was one of the greatest generals and he still got cucked

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
Not once but at least twice from 2 wives. Maybe even more than that.

Just be one of the greatest generals and defeat multiple coalitions of entire European countries bro

Just be one of the most important figures in French and European history bro

Just be emperor and force the Pope to agree bro

Yet despite cucking other generals when it came to battle, when it came to women, other generals were the ones fucking him.

Ironic isn't it. I guess no matter how much of a great man you are in history, nothing will make up for only being 5'6.

463509 1 tt width 425 height 580 crop 1 bgcolor ffffff lazyload 0

@Napoleon de Geso

He was a manlet, women hate manlets, even when they're statusmaxxed. Period

fucking over for manlets

woman are so primitive , all they want is jacked tall hunters that go to the wild and bring food and protect them from savage animal . the rest weak men are already dead in the wilderness . while these hunters are fucking every woman rest no matter how she looks like . jfl

I think Napoleon was an actual cuckold honestly

French manlet emperorcels on suicide watch. Even having control of one of the largest European empires in history cant make up for a lack of height. Napoleon was born, and it was already over for him.

He wasn't short for his time.

Napoleon wasn't a manlet by the standards of his time. He was the same height as an average frenchman. The reason why everyone thinks he is short is because the the French foot was longer than the English foot. In french feet he was only 5'2 but he was actually 162 cm which is around 5'6 and a half. I agree that he would be a manlet by today's standards but people were slightly shorter back then.

Napoleon wasn't a manlet by the standards of his time. He was the same height as an average frenchman. The reason why everyone thinks he is short is because the the French foot was longer than the English foot. In french feet he was only 5'2 but he was actually 162 cm which is around 5'6 and a half. I agree that he would be a manlet by today's standards but people were slightly shorter back then.

Average is only slightly better than short. Women want tall motherfuckers

He made his wife not wash her pussy while he was away. He liked the smell of it when he came back.

>greatest general
>Napoleon

:lul: clearly you are not well-versed in history.

He was considered manlet because most generals and officers were way taller than average and he stood out.

It's kind of like being 5'9'' tall today in America (average height) and a CEO while the fortune 500 CEOs are 6'0'' on average.

Well he was one of the greats, especially for his era.
The only great generals are those that have never caused civilians massacres but still had many achievements. Many revered generals have done this, the massacring I mean. From Caesar to Alexander the Great. These were just barbarians, not a single of them should be seen as great.

Those redpillers with their 'money & status' theories are just plain wrong.

The only great generals are those that have never caused civilians massacres but still had many achievements. Many revered generals have done this, the massacring I mean. From Caesar to Alexander the Great. These were just barbarians, not a single of them should be seen as great.
Jfl wtf are you on about, the death count of civilians is irrelevant, what makes a great general is his achievements on the battle field.

"muh innocent civilians" :soy: :soy: :soy:

Jfl wtf are you on about, the death count of civilians is irrelevant, what makes a great general is his achievements on the battle field.

"muh innocent civilians" :soy: :soy: :soy:
Low IQ bluecel detected. All your revered generals were cucks.

Because he didn't find a loli wife of culture

Why exactly would killing the civilians disqualify you from being a great general?. Mind to mention some of those "great generals" of yours? See how far they went without slaughter.

For those of you who want to join the military, this is the fate that awaits you

Just be Napoelone bro women love that

same shit different day

being successful is ultra rare and takes luck + genes

and yet the most successful guys still get cucked

It's almost like women are hardwired to cuck whenever their mate is away. Anyway, Napleon's quotes about women are pretty based

"We treat women too well, and in this way have spoiled everything. We have done every wrong by raising them to our level. Truly the Oriental nations have more mind and sense than we in declaring the wife to be the actual property of the husband. In fact nature has made woman our slave. . . . Woman is given to man that she may bear children . . . consequently she is his property, just as a fruit tree is the property of the gardener."

There’s a damn good reason why the most infamous and ruthless leaders have been of manlet height

To be fair, it was his own fault in that case. He could have easily gotten a young virgin with his status but instead he decided to marry a roastie who was known to be the mistress of another general and who was introduced to him by that same general.

He was 173cm

Why exactly would killing the civilians disqualify you from being a great general?. Mind to mention some of those "great generals" of yours? See how far they went without slaughter.
A great general can achieve greatness without mercilessly killing civilians. There is only one general that I know of whose name is Khalid ibn Walid. You must have heard of him, considering you're Algerian.
GigaCope, Genghis Khan was the biggest slayer of all time.
Slayer =/= non-cuck. Also, low IQ strikes again. Why do you think he was the biggest slayer? Do you know the reason? I do. Bet you don't.

Khalid ibn Walid.
Lol. Fuck that guy. He killed innocents... He killed an innocent man. Burned his fuckin head and married/forced himself on the man's wife. The prophet himself disowned himself from him in the face of Allah not once but TWICE!.

this guy was one of the biggest ruthless ass holes in the history of Islam. Are you fuckin kidding me?.. I'm not One of those Muslims who glorify the companions of the house as if they were angles who can did no wrong?.

His heir Jean Christophe Napoleon is a 6’3 Chad Lol , I wonder what he thinks when people say stuff like “Napoleon complex”

Lol. Fuck that guy. He killed innocents... He killed an innocent man. Burned his fuckin head and married/forced himself on the man's wife. The prophet himself disowned himself from him in the face of Allah not once but TWICE!.

this guy was one of the biggest ruthless ass holes in the history of Islam. Are you fuckin kidding me?.. I'm not One of those Muslims who glorify the companions of the house as if they were angles who can did no wrong?.
:lul: Extremely low IQ if you think he killed "innocents."

:lul: Extremely low IQ if you think he killed "innocents."
البخاري في "صحيحه" (4339) من حديث عبد الله بن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال :" قَالَ: بَعَثَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ خَالِدَ بْنَ الوَلِيدِ إِلَى بَنِي جَذِيمَةَ ، فَدَعَاهُمْ إِلَى الإِسْلاَمِ ، فَلَمْ يُحْسِنُوا أَنْ يَقُولُوا: أَسْلَمْنَا ، فَجَعَلُوا يَقُولُونَ: صَبَأْنَا صَبَأْنَا ، فَجَعَلَ خَالِدٌ يَقْتُلُ مِنْهُمْ وَيَأْسِرُ ، وَدَفَعَ إِلَى كُلِّ رَجُلٍ مِنَّا أَسِيرَهُ ، حَتَّى إِذَا كَانَ يَوْمٌ أَمَرَ خَالِدٌ أَنْ يَقْتُلَ كُلُّ رَجُلٍ مِنَّا أَسِيرَهُ ، فَقُلْتُ: وَاللَّهِ لاَ أَقْتُلُ أَسِيرِي ، وَلاَ يَقْتُلُ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِي أَسِيرَهُ ، حَتَّى قَدِمْنَا عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَذَكَرْنَاهُ ، فَرَفَعَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَدَهُ فَقَالَ: اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَبْرَأُ إِلَيْكَ مِمَّا صَنَعَ خَالِدٌ مَرَّتَيْنِ .

This is from the bukhari. Can you read Arabic... Or do you want me to translate? (hint :you won't like the context)

Manlets never win

This is from the bukhari. Can you read Arabic... Or do you want me to translate? (hint :you won't like the context)
Got an actual source instead of copy and pasting?!

To be fair, it was his own fault in that case. He could have easily gotten a young virgin with his status but instead he decided to marry a roastie who was known to be the mistress of another general and who was introduced to him by that same general.
To eleborate on this; his wife Josephine was a divorcee with two children who was rumoured to have cheated on her first husband. She later became the mistress of one of the most powerful generals in the French army, which was publicly known. It was this same general who introduced Napoleon to her.
Napoleon was a beta who got what he had coming for him. He was a hopeless romantic who would write love letters to his wife while on military campaigns while she was cheating on him. Eventually, he only divorced her because he got pressured to for political reasons. This guy must have been the biggest cuck in all of history; he was the most powerful man on earth and could have gotten any virgin JB he desired but instead preferred some used-up roastie.

Got an actual source instead of copy and pasting?!
I could look my old sources up . But I Don't even need one. The story I posted is of Malik ibn Nuwayrah death. And it's well known for those who aren't retarded nutcase Muslims that think the sahaba were flawless angels.

Edit ;Plus I have nothing in English. So I don't think I can be that much useful to you.

Last edited:
I could look my old sources up. But I Don't even need one. The story I posted is of Malik ibn Nuwayrah death. And it's well known for those who aren't retarded nutcase Muslims that think the sahaba were flawless angels.
Just give me a legitimate source and I will look into it. Also, I don't think anyone thinks the sahaba were "flawless angels," my Chaddam friend told me this story about how one of them committed zina and told a few others, they said "You didn't commit that sin." And then he went to the prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and he responded with "You were told before to shut up, but you couldn't, so now you must be punished for it." Or something to that effect. I hate degenerates with a passion, so you can understand I'm not fond of such degeneracy. So I would never consider the sahaba to be "flawless angels," anyone who does so is indeed very low IQ.

That hairline is literal death.

Just give me a legitimate source and I will look into it. Also, I don't think anyone thinks the sahaba were "flawless angels," my Chaddam friend told me this story about how one of them committed zina and told a few others, they said "You didn't commit that sin." And then he went to the prophet Muhammad (Peace be upon him) and he responded with "You were told before to shut up, but you couldn't, so now you must be punished for it." Or something to that effect. I hate degenerates with a passion, so you can understand I'm not fond of such degeneracy. So I would never consider the sahaba to be "flawless angels," anyone who does so is indeed very low IQ.
Read my edit.

And just look up the guy (Malik) in Wikipedia.

Read my edit.

And just look up the guy (Malik) in Wikipedia.
Can you link me? I will read it later, I will watch a Japanese horror movie right now. I love them.

Can you link me? I will read it later, I will watch a Japanese horror movie right now. I love them.

Most of the sahaba never committed zina but some did and went unnoticed. I'm pretty sure your friend's story is actually about a foid. If I remembered correctly.

Last edited:
Most of the sahaba never committed zina but some did and went unnoticed. I'm pretty sure your friend's story is actually about a foid. If I remembered correctly.
Thanks for the link. And well, my Chaddam friend told me it was a male. Either way, I fucking despise them degenerates.

البخاري في "صحيحه" (4339) من حديث عبد الله بن عمر رضي الله عنهما قال :" قَالَ: بَعَثَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ خَالِدَ بْنَ الوَلِيدِ إِلَى بَنِي جَذِيمَةَ ، فَدَعَاهُمْ إِلَى الإِسْلاَمِ ، فَلَمْ يُحْسِنُوا أَنْ يَقُولُوا: أَسْلَمْنَا ، فَجَعَلُوا يَقُولُونَ: صَبَأْنَا صَبَأْنَا ، فَجَعَلَ خَالِدٌ يَقْتُلُ مِنْهُمْ وَيَأْسِرُ ، وَدَفَعَ إِلَى كُلِّ رَجُلٍ مِنَّا أَسِيرَهُ ، حَتَّى إِذَا كَانَ يَوْمٌ أَمَرَ خَالِدٌ أَنْ يَقْتُلَ كُلُّ رَجُلٍ مِنَّا أَسِيرَهُ ، فَقُلْتُ: وَاللَّهِ لاَ أَقْتُلُ أَسِيرِي ، وَلاَ يَقْتُلُ رَجُلٌ مِنْ أَصْحَابِي أَسِيرَهُ ، حَتَّى قَدِمْنَا عَلَى النَّبِيِّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ فَذَكَرْنَاهُ ، فَرَفَعَ النَّبِيُّ صَلَّى اللهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ يَدَهُ فَقَالَ: اللَّهُمَّ إِنِّي أَبْرَأُ إِلَيْكَ مِمَّا صَنَعَ خَالِدٌ مَرَّتَيْنِ .

Well. Googoo translate chopped that up like a thieves hand! I could stand a valid translation please and thank you.

Well. Googoo translate chopped that up like a thieves hand! I could stand a valid translation please and thank you.
The Prophet sent Khalid bin Al-Walid to the tribe of Jadhima and Khalid invited them to Islam but they could not express themselves by saying, "Aslamna (i.e. we have embraced Islam)," but they started saying "Saba'na! Saba'na (i.e. we have come out of one religion to another)." Khalid kept on killing (some of) them and taking (some of) them as captives and gave every one of us his Captive. When there came the day then Khalid ordered that each man (i.e. Muslim soldier) should kill his captive, I said, "By Allah, I will not kill my captive, and none of my companions will kill his captive." When we reached the Prophet, we mentioned to him the whole story. On that, the Prophet raised both his hands and said twice, "O Allah! I am free from what Khalid has done."

Then the story continues to Malik who he later kills. Presumably burns his head after decapitation. And then marries/force himself on (basically rape) his wife.

The Prophet sent Khalid bin Al-Walid to the tribe of Jadhima and Khalid invited them to Islam but they could not express themselves by saying, "Aslamna (i.e. we have embraced Islam)," but they started saying "Saba'na! Saba'na (i.e. we have come out of one religion to another)." Khalid kept on killing (some of) them and taking (some of) them as captives and gave every one of us his Captive. When there came the day then Khalid ordered that each man (i.e. Muslim soldier) should kill his captive, I said, "By Allah, I will not kill my captive, and none of my companions will kill his captive." When we reached the Prophet, we mentioned to him the whole story. On that, the Prophet raised both his hands and said twice, "O Allah! I am free from what Khalid has done."

Then the story continues to Malik who he later kills. Presumably burns his head after decapitation. And then marries/force himself on (basically rape) his wife.
Thanks.

Sounds like a "religion of peace" to me! (Just like all the rest.)

Interesting stuff though. Thanks again.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back