Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Napoleon was a dickcel.

Channel 4 is british and the whole napoleon being short thing is a meme that originated from british propaganda, conveniently the article states there are no images.
How do you even preserve a penis that would be over a century old? And how can you tell its size while erect, seems like a load of bullshit to me.

Channel 4 is british and the whole napoleon being short thing is a meme that originated from british propaganda
He was average height for the time.
How do you even preserve a penis that would be over a century old?
I've been preserving mine for 30+ years.
And how can you tell its size while erect, seems like a load of bullshit to me.
If it's 1.5 inches soft it's a safe bet to say it is also small when erect. But tbh it was probably average for the time. Dick size, like height, has grown massively over the last century.

He was average height for the time.
Yeah, he was also often accompanied by his imperial guard which were selected for their tall stature so he was constantly heightmogged everywhere he went. It would like being surrounded by NBA players all the time.
I've been preserving mine for 30+ years.
Brutal
If it's 1.5 inches soft it's a safe bet to say it is also small when erect. But tbh it was probably average for the time. Dick size, like height, has grown massively over the last century.
Probably yeah, but my shit is soft right now I cannot imagine it being much bigger than 2 inches and I get just slightly above average when erect.
Either way caring about dick size of another man is foid trait.

the whole napoleon being short thing is a meme
He was even slightly taller than average. Same with Hitler. Also taller than average, but got portrayed as short.

He was even slightly taller than average. Same with Hitler. Also taller than average, but got portrayed as short.
Interesting, have not heard that before but again probably possible because of the imperial guard thing. Either way on the incel wiki I think there is the study showing how CEO's (leaders) are 90% all 6ft or above so being in a leadership position like hitler or napoleon you can bet that they were probably tall.

Just one more thing for manlet-hating toilets to soy over...

Also, I genuinely don't know why his dick size was in anyway relevant to his historical importance.

Why an article?

Do we make articles about female historical figures have a big clitoris?

Yeah, he was also often accompanied by his imperial guard which were selected for their tall stature so he was constantly heightmogged everywhere he went. It would like being surrounded by NBA players all the time.
Plus, leaders are almost always taller than average. And they aren't respected if they aren't.

Imagine being one of the greatest commander in history and everyone remembers you as the short guy even though you were above average height (height isn't that important inkwell :foidSoy: )

Because it indicates his whole war-mongering persona was compensating for his tiny peepee
Yeah :feelsseriously:
Manlet/Dicklet compensation... Anyone that unironically believes this, should just do themselves a favor, and blow their brains out.

Yeah :feelsseriously:
Manlet/Dicklet compensation... Anyone that unironically believes this, should just do themselves a favor, and blow their brains out.
You don't think males with small dicks are bitter and angry about that fact?

You don't think males with small dicks are bitter and angry about that fact?
I didn't say that... I said anyone that believes that Napoleon was a warmonger specifically BECAUSE of his height and dick size, are so vapid and basic minded, that they should kill themselves for their own good.

Channel 4 is british and the whole napoleon being short thing is a meme that originated from british propaganda, conveniently the article states there are no images.
How do you even preserve a penis that would be over a century old? And how can you tell its size while erect, seems like a load of bullshit to me.
This, British fags must stfu and get off Napoleon’s dick

I thought he died early 1800's theres just no way, I dont expect anyone on this forum to be dead penis preserving experts though.