Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Nanny of Barron Trump, Trump’s Youngest Son, Claims He is Violent, Psychopatic, Autistic and Raped Little Kids

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Clearly fake news

Isnt he 18? Let me guess he had girlfriend while below 18 and now its rape little kids.

>tallfag
>using his height advantage to do evil deeds
not suprised

Isnt he 18? Let me guess he had girlfriend while below 18 and now its rape little kids.
He claims he raped girls at a sleepover

Sponsored by kamala Harris news

Chance is the rule of this world.

He's lying for clout

They only deliver this news when it's most convenient. They are literally admitting to your face that they don't care about doing what is right but instead doing it only if it can push a narrative.

Yeah but I wouldn't be surprised if this is just new for a week. True or false nobody gives af about this dude

ok why should we care?

I would do ANYTHING to look like him

The tallness makes up for his personality according to foids.

You have to be retarded to believe this. Like genuinely 76 IQ, belongs in haiti retarded

He's the Antichrist

He does as he pleases

He's the Antichrist

He does as he pleases
I hate him, he is a mogger with his height

But it's good he is the Antichrist. I also hate jesus Christ because he was a sex-haver. he creampied Mary Magdelene

I hate him, he is a mogger with his height

But it's good he is the Antichrist. I also hate jesus Christ because he was a sex-haver. he creampied Mary Magdelene
Mary was a whore.
(Most Marys are...)
And Jesus was a bastard!
And Joseph (Jesus's step dad) was a cuck!