Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Name topics we could study

verybasedindeed

verybasedindeed

-
Studying is a rewarding cope. Biology and history are two of my favorite subjects. I am expanding my knowledge about neuroscience. What else do you recommend?

Last edited:
Why isnt their a Scream movie where ghostface is a 6'5 gianttess, wide hipped, pawg, and when she catches u, instead of killing u, you get to coompie her isntead

Facial anatomy

i like to read-watch (videos)-study as much as i can about repairing things, it's a useful skill to know basic DIY things and has saved me some money in past when i was compelled to do self-repairs of things
so maybe if you can go that way as simple cope or just an additional skill to have then yeah

Why isnt their a Scream movie where ghostface is a 6'5 gianttess, wide hipped, pawg, and when she catches u, instead of killing u, you get to coompie her isntead
Her stepping on me with her bare sweaty foot and sitting on my face :feelsohh::ahegao:

We should study blackpill songs

The boomer mind