Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Name something you love about Men

Grodd

Grodd

TFD
★★★★★

What she actually means is "Name something you love about Chad"
And of course she had to brag that her husband is 6`2 fucking cunt

Why do they fucking always have to bring up their husband or boyfriends height?

it`s fucking beyond bullshit what does his height have to do with anything she is talking about she is such a bragging cunt and she probably gaslights and say height doesn't matter :lul:

Exactly because according to these same foids "Height doesn`t matter it just so happens my boyfriend is 6`2 Tee hee":foidSoy:

Also wait a second is she trying to imply that his height makes him more masculine and since he is doing "a caring thing" it makes it somehow correlated :lul: she literally has zero reason to say his height

it is a status symbol for them. the female human brain thinks her mate's height=success so they will brag about it to others like guys brag about their money

And of course she had to brag that her husband is 6`2 fucking cunt
dude this HAS to be a troll, literally the first thing she had to bring up was her husbands height :feelskek:

Name something you love about women:

Nothing

dude this HAS to be a troll, literally the first thing she had to bring up was her husbands height :feelskek:
Foids are shallow. This isn't a post made with good intentions. It was a post made so she could show off her husband's height.

I don`t even think it`s a troll i genuinely think she just wanted to brag like a fucking cunt

Imagine if a man made a post where he said "i looked out the window and saw my large breasted wife helping a bird"
He'd be called incel. Yet such shallowness is completely allowed in women without question. It's only men who are expected to only care about personality and not physical features

Fucking heightbraggers :reeeeee: she doesn't givez a fuck for the bird

Imagine if a man made a post where he said "i looked out the window and saw my large breasted wife helping a bird"
He'd be called incel. Yet such shallowness is completely allowed in women without question. It's only men who are expected to only care about personality and not physical features
Exactly soyciety is so fucking hypocritical it's beyond pathetic

Exactly soyciety is so fucking hypocritical it's beyond pathetic
It's all too obvious yet if we question it we're bad just because. Fucking braindead retards

Also wait a second is she trying to imply that his height makes him more masculine and since he is doing "a caring thing" it makes it somehow correlated :lul: she literally has zero reason to say his height
She's trying to show him off even more

Fucking cunts, and they claim we're the superficial ones

She's trying to show him off even more

Fucking cunts, and they claim we're the superficial ones
Fucking rotten hole

Jfl yeah it`s incredible how naive and moronic they are

I want to find this bitch and kill both of them