Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Name some of your fetishes

hopeless_cel

hopeless_cel

Veteran
Mines are booty licking, nutting over the belly button, BDSM

Rubbing Stacy's dirty panties with my dick.

femdom, but i'm really trying to get rid of it, out of my head. Longterm Nofap usually helps.

Ass licking, girls farting, panty sniffing, time stop, dry humping, anal.

I want to stick my dick in a whores ass than stick it in her other hole straight after

My acceptable fetishes are a foot fetish and a fetish for women much older than me. My main fetish and the more twisted one is my feeding fetish. I get insanely turned on when women overeat like crazy and get their bellies overfull and bloated. One of my favorite videos about this fetish was where this guy tied his girlfriend to a chair and forced her to eat an entire large pizza. She was so full afterwards that she was moaning in discomfort. He wasn't done yet though. He then proceeded to force her to drink a 2 liter fanta soda immediately afterwards. She was so full afterwards and could hardly move, so he kept groping her belly and thighs and I'm sure he took her to the floor and started fucking her right after the video cut off. That shit was hot as fuck, but the only problem is I should have been the one getting to do that to her.

My acceptable fetishes are a foot fetish and a fetish for women much older than me. My main fetish and the more twisted one is my feeding fetish. I get insanely turned on when women overeat like crazy and get their bellies overfull and bloated. One of my favorite videos about this fetish was where this guy tied his girlfriend to a chair and forced her to eat an entire large pizza. She was so full afterwards that she was moaning in discomfort. He wasn't done yet though. He then proceeded to force her to drink a 2 liter fanta soda immediately afterwards. She was so full afterwards and could hardly move, so he kept groping her belly and thighs and I'm sure he took her to the floor and started fucking her right after the video cut off. That shit was hot as fuck, but the only problem is I should have been the one getting to do that to her.
Good shit

:feelsugh: Incoming :feelspuke:

choking foid during intercouse, spit swallowing, cum swallowing,raceplay

lolies fetish pee fetish rape fetish on foids slave girl anal mothers sisters and older women fetish and another fetish that i have that i would rather not say since its werid i have had it since i was little

never understood how people can like BDSM

lolies fetish pee fetish rape fetish on foids slave girl anal mothers sisters and older women fetish and another fetish that i have that i would rather not say since its werid i have had it since i was little

never understood how people can like BDSM
picture an attractive woman wrapped in barbed wire and the wires fastening and tightening around her

now you see....

Also breast milk

Drinking peña coladas, and getting caught in the rain...