Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Name of the Georgia shootER is Colt Gray

i hope it's not related to inceldom in any way, we've been demonized enough already

The first based GrAY.

A graynigger - why am I not surprised?

i hope it's not related to inceldom in any way, we've been demonized enough already
Yes, yes. I hope It be related to inceldom. We need to arm ourselves and defend ourselves against those sons of bitches. In a video game.

Another day in burgerland
American Wrestling GIF

Why care? we would've been demonized either way if not for this but for something else. We been demonized from the very beginning so the way I see it, our fate and the public's perception of us was already decided

more interested to see what victims faces looked like

Two students and two teachers were killed in a shooting at Apalachee High School in Winder, Georgia, on Wednesday morning, officials said

why so unnice to me saar

what is that sanecel

who the hEll would wanna woRk in an amERican school nowadays lol...

Hello this is the FBI speaking. We are actively monitoring this thread.

Sounds like the name of the main protagonist of a modern military shooter from the late 2000's for some reason.

Colt Gray! Defend Burger Town!

No confirmed photo yet ?

Graycel had enough of the graycel bullying on here

I hope the victims were all foids