Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Name literally any system in society that LEGALLY benefits men

Bruticus

Bruticus

Underdeveloped shitskin
★★★★
Can’t think of any. Women get scholarship for college cuz muh women in STEM :soy::soy::soy:

Women get alimony

Women literally have lawyers that specifically help out only women

I mean Im willing to bet that IT cucks will respond with some low IQ bullshit like “muh men can sexually harass women and get away with it :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:” or they can “pay women less :soy::soy::soy:” but i can’t think of anything LEGAL that is out there to specifically help out men or “””empower””” them.

Living like men are supposed to
Bildschirmfoto 2021 12 15 um 145252

Playing devil's advocate here, but the only things I can think of are select few laws in dogshit countries (e.g. requirement for male permission to start businesses as a woman in Saudi Arabia).

I guess you can also mention the protection of high level sex trafficking (e.g. the Epstein ring) and male domination in select working environments (IT, media - e.g. the Weinstein case, bro culture in Activision-Blizzard), but it's all a stretch. I mean, it doesn't benefit men in any meaningful sense, it just benefits a few extremely high-ranking guys here and there, and even then they do illegal shit and can still get their comeuppance. A woman just needs to have one good suit to get easy millions of dollars.

Last edited:
That's not the case in my arabic country
I was talking about western (aka cuck) countries.

And even in arabic/muslim countries, there isn't a single arab/muslim country that enforces sharia law (if they did jewmirca would bomb them back to the stone age :feelsclown:).

Most foids in arab/muslims countries are just as degenerate and whores like western/cumskin foids, they're just better at hiding it, just ask @22yearoldcel

Globohomo spares no one.

I was talking about western (aka cuck) countries.

And even in arabic/muslim countries, there isn't a single arab/muslim country that enforces sharia law (if they did jewmirca would bomb them back to the stone age :feelsclown:).

Most foids in arab/muslims countries are just as degenerate and whores like western/cumskin foids, they're just better at hiding it, just ask @22yearoldcel

Globohomo spares no one.
Foids in my country don't have rights, yes they are whores (all women are) but they don't have the freedom to choose their partner because they get forced into arranged marriages by their parents at a young age (18 to 23). Sharia law keeps them under control and doesn't give them that much freedom to whore out.

Foids in my country don't have rights, yes they are whores (all women are) but they don't have the freedom to choose their partner because they get forced into arranged marriages by their parents at a young age (18 to 23). Sharia law keeps them under control and doesn't give them that much freedom to whore out.
That's not sharia law, that's just forced arranged marriage.

Who's gonna stop them from taking in the ass and sucking chad's dicks all day in school or outside? because they'll still be "virgins" if they just take it in the ass and do bjs only.
Or even if they get fucked in the pussy they can just get hymen recovery surgery.

Who's gonna stop them from taking in the ass and sucking chad's dicks all day in school or outside? because they'll still be "virgins" if they just take it in the ass and do bjs only.
Or even if they get fucked in the pussy they can just get hymen recovery surgery.
If her secret relationship was discovered she gets a 3 year sentence and the Chad gets 5 months in jail, plus she will get a good beating from her parents (not to mention sometimes it escelates to honor killings). Sex before marriage is considered a crime in many Islamic countries. Sharia law is not directly imposed by the state, only half of it is imposed. Society is the one that imposes and follows it, these are a thousand year old beliefs and traditions that stem from Islam and ingrained in the public's consciousness, if you violate these traditions, society punishes you for it. Biggest and most obvious example of this is what happened to the foid that was accused of burning the Quran in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
that's why I said "they're better at hiding it".
Yeah sure but most of them still wish they lived in the west anyway. They still don't feel liberated enough in an Islamic society, because they actually aren't. The law, tradition, and society favor the man more than they favor the woman in most Islamic nations. Trust me, it really gets to them to the point where they have the constant urge to sperg about inequality on social media and fantasising about going to the west.

Last edited:
Umm. Wait...hold on. Geez. I got nothing. Maybe abortion which helps men not have to pay child support after they get divorce raped? /s

Globohomo spares no one.
I see them finger each other, or play with each other's tits and make out in public here all the time tbh. they're not even whores for men anymore they're bisexual dykes

Literally every single one if you only look at Mr. Rich Chad and pretend every other guy is invisible as women do

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back