Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Naked white girl fights 2 nigeresses

4E2D3404 C027 48B8 9B3A 068D6525C1F6

Wtf is wrong with America

Trashiest thing I have seen all day

Cucks always get involved and ruin it.

not as arousing as expected

The white girl won before the cuck came in

@Total Imbecile oneitis

Just another day in America. That was @Colvin76 who pulled off the white girl btw

Last edited:
Watching women fight is interesting

It's over for this country. People even spend their free time radicalizing themselves for the ultimate culture clash.
Perhaps bezmenov was right tbh. Covid set this in motion

These low IQ B*****s have all the money and decent life & i dont. God is not fair :feelsbadman:

the black man is giga soy cucked. wish he got knocked out from trying to interfere.

Being an American myself, I can't say that this video was all that interesting and or surprising to me.

@Total Imbecile oneitis

Her boobs are too big tbh

I like petite, almost anorexic girls, like when theyre so weak and fragile you could easily pin them down and rape them without them being able to do anything

Also its hot when they dress conservatively, thongs or v strings going up to their waist is meh

Why did that stupid cunt attack the other?
Never knew women hated each other so much :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

And I want this bitch to get beaten by Aryan men.
Fap material ngl
Why did that stupid cunt attack the other?
Never knew women hated each other so much :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
They have much less control on their impulses as men jfl , thats why you when you see two foids fight its fucking wild like screaming , hair pulling , clawing

Youll never see men fight like that

Last edited:
JFL at the racism being flung around like shit
These guys are still arguing over females like the females give a shit about them. Blackpill frees us from these silly thoughts. I wonder how many ethnic conflicts throughout history have just been guys being paranoid another group would come steal "their" women.