Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Naked feminist has a meltdow and is BTFO by a BASED man

PotatoTomato

PotatoTomato

Overlord
★★★★★

look at that creature!
it ain't even human man!
do you think it suffered brain damage?
:feelskek:

Poor femoid, getting not enough chad :<

I’m surprised there weren’t a group of white knights ready to protecc mlady from this vicious assault. The man was clearly raping her in public when he dared to touch mlady

i wonder what she was bitching about specifically

based riceman

Saint alpharicecel tbh

Wait...
So that slut was dancing on that guys car and the bitch didn't move even after being told to move?
What a stupid entitled whore

Legend, if you do this in a western country whiteknights would try to kill you smh

Girl power means laying down shrieking and crying for the men to come save you after a guy pulls you off a car causing you to fall a couple of feet.

I'd like to have seen someone knock her off that vehicle with a fire hose. What an insufferable bitch, got what she deserved tbh.

I would just drive and hope she falls off

they have no way of presenting a valid way of showing themselves that will make people think of the other side. Rather, they are inflicting more harm on themselves in comparison to good.

Based Ricecel.

If that was my car I would have driven off with her still on it.

She's so turned on by being abused that he can't help but fap in the middle of the street smh.

Funny I can't tell the difference between a feminist and a crazy person.

noodlewhore noises

This is how you deal with deranged whores.

I’m surprised there weren’t a group of white knights ready to protecc mlady from this vicious assault. The man was clearly raping her in public when he dared to touch mlady
this was probably in china. They usually sit back and just watch .
Why the fuck was she shrieking like a dog? Wish someone would do that at a slutwalk.

:dafuckfeels:that loud thump when her head hit the ground.....:f:

She had it coming though.

China isn't cucked like the west. Notice at the end all the other foid did to "help" was cover her indecency with clothes.