Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Naked currycel broke up to women house and is terrorising them

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★

@curryboy @Destroyed lonely @IncelKing @Chudpreet @anandkonda @NeverEvenBegan @Retardfuel @Pajeetsingh

this is how women see all sub 5s anyways.

This could be a good cutaway for Family Guy.

South Park has nothing on this sort of humor

Actually crazy how she stood her ground, i would gtf out of there if this nigger ever came to close

Future astronaut right here btw

I wanna know what this guy is smoking. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

if it was chad she would suck him off

I feel like someone’s posted this on here before. Haven’t seen a curry crackhead ever but it makes sense they’d exist with the student-not-students and donkey flighting pooniggers coming to North America.
Actually crazy how she stood her ground, i would gtf out of there if this nigger ever came to close
Yeah. Probably a good idea to have pepper spray handy for junkies like these. Engaging them physically really isn’t a good idea considering how some of these drugs seem to enhance their strength or remove their inhibition altogether; you’d want to incapacitate them first before you consider punching them

Future astronaut right here btw
The model minority myth is easily the dumbest thing North Americans fell for. Now they learn the hard way that the typical ‘jeet is a streetshitting retard

Also, this doesn’t even look like a shithole neighborhood in the vid, I have to wonder what the fuck a third-world pajeet druggie is doing there.

@Grim_Reaper @Lurkercel0 what’s the deal with these pajeets invading Canada? I’ve heard from some folks that they cram multiple people into one-bedroom style apartments, but are some bigger groups pooling their resources to invade middle-class white areas?

The model minority myth is easily the dumbest thing North Americans fell for. Now they learn the hard way that the typical ‘jeet is a streetshitting retard
Europeans too