Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Naked Barbie dolls linked to trauma from inceldom?

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Whenever i see naked barbie dolls irl it makes me feel weird and like i'm being watched or judged. IDK but ever since i was a kid i had this reaction to seeing barbie dolls without clothes on. Like even as an adult, my brain is interpreting these as real life naked women and that i'm not supposed to see them? I genuinely feel super weirded out by them, like it's somehow "wrong" to look at the barbie when she is naked or something.

Do you guys ever experience something similar?

Whenever i see naked barbie dolls irl it makes me feel weird and like i'm being watched or judged. IDK but ever since i was a kid i had this reaction to seeing barbie dolls without clothes on. Like even as an adult, my brain is interpreting these as real life naked women and that i'm not supposed to see them? I genuinely feel super weirded out by them, like it's somehow "wrong" to look at the barbie when she is naked or something.

Do you guys ever experience something similar?
I don’t keep dolls. I’m neither a child or a faggot so I have no need to

Brocel I think you got molested

Brocel I think you got molested
how so? I hope not. If i did then i'd prefer to never find out. I already have enough mental issues to deal with.

I already have enough mental issues to deal with.
some of which might come from being molested
But I guess you’ll never know for sure
If you dont remember it and it did happen then your mind is blocking it out

I don't know if I can relate to this but I'll say it's relatable. I used to strip my sister barbie dolls when I was a kid :chad:

That's brutal and no

I can kind of relate. I grew up with a very hardcore christian anti-sex mother so whenever i saw a naked barbie doll, mannequin, etc. I always felt weird and like its something i shouldnt be seeing

I can kind of relate. I grew up with a very hardcore christian anti-sex mother so whenever i saw a naked barbie doll, mannequin, etc. I always felt weird and like its something i shouldnt be seeing
i grew up in heavy christian family too. So maybe that is the reason why