Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Naim Süleymanoğlu - A 4'10 Olympic weightlifter

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

St. JackieArklövcel
★★★★★
Just be top genetic athlete elsewhere bro.

[UWSL]Just break the weightlifting world record bro[/UWSL]

Last edited:
At least he has ambition and discipline. I wonder if he cries himself to sleep though

His clean and jerk is legenday. 3.15 times his bodyweight, that's fucking insane.

Didn't know he managed to have children, insane 3considering he was 4'10'', just lol
At least he has ambition and discipline. I wonder if he cries himself to sleep though
He died like 4 years ago

His clean and jerk is legenday. 3.15 times his bodyweight, that's fucking insane.

Didn't know he managed to have children, insane 3considering he was 4'10'', just lol

He died like 4 years ago
Maybe there is hope for manlets like me.

Well. He was able to. But most short guys can't.

Last edited:

He died like 4 years ago
Mogs me at not being alive and already repopulated with people

sounds weird but shortness is actually an advantage in lifting, cuz you don't have to move the weight as far

ded srs lol

just be one of the worlds strongest pound for pound athlete theory :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

JFL at how much manlets have to compensate for their lack of height ,for society to not throw them under the bus:feelsbadman:

just be one of the worlds strongest pound for pound athlete theory :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

JFL at how much manlets have to compensate for their lack of height ,for society to not throw them under the bus:feelsbadman:

Good for him, some assholes will still mock him for his height despite being a super impressive and dedicated athlete. I do have alot of respect for men who go to the gym for themselves and pursue a perfect body. It's what i'm doing right now actually.

Mogs me, and not just because of his weightlifting

Average height on kebabland is 1.75 ish, arab genes makes everybody dwarf, im(175) actually good enough, even tho zoomers are pulling the average height up.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back