Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

"Nah men really do have it easy when it comes to dating"

B

BetaJake

Banned
-
They're joking right?
Screenshot 20191029 224129
IMG 20191029 225244

The only thing I found that was against this post V
IMG 20191029 225234

"Men are allowed to be ugly" by ugly they must mean 6-7/10

Last edited:
It seems that you have aquired screenshots from normie-controlled zones. Be adviced, they may contain highly reactive and unstable sources of suifuel.

What about jal3nx? I think most people realize the statement makes no sense. Men are allowed to be ugly? By who? What woman is putting up with an unattractive man, and why?

What about jal3nx? I think most people realize the statement makes no sense
There were hundreds of comments. Apart from what I screenshotted there wasn't anyone that realized it makes no sense

They are idiots

Only Chad can say everything is easy

What they actually meant is "chads do have it easy when it comes to dating."

What about jal3nx? I think most people realize the statement makes no sense. Men are allowed to be ugly? By who? What woman is putting up with an unattractive man, and why?
It's an outdated notion that women are trying to pass off as current.

You don’t know how many times people have told me to wear makeup like a female to hide my acne.

Are they mentally challenged? Since when is makeup something for non-faggots.

I blame things such as K-Pop for the normalization of makeup on heterosexual males. Kill all Koreans NOW!

You don’t know how many times people have told me to wear makeup like a female to hide my acne.

Are they mentally challenged? Since when is makeup something for non-faggots.

I blame things such as K-Pop for the normalization of makeup on heterosexual males. Kill all Koreans NOW!
Keep best Korea though. They're good

Always remember foids are never talking about incels in these kind of posts, when she say men have easier in dating, she is talking about chads, tyrones, chadlites and maybe a top tier normie. They are never talking about average and below average male, it's always chads.

Incels not even come to their minds because she is talking about MEN, they don't even considered us humans much less MEN.

Women think dating is hard for them because Chad rejects them.

JFL.

Their ignorance is truly laughable.

Chad does have it easy. Endless sex with attractive women and he doesn’t even have to commit in 2019 because women are complete whores but only for top tier men. In a patriarchy with enforced monogamy, Chad would have locked down a Stacy wife by 25 years old and we would all have looksmatch wives.

Rich betabuxxers allowed to be ugly and get used-up cunts

Always remember foids are never talking about incels in these kind of posts, when she say men have easier in dating, she is talking about chads, tyrones, chadlites and maybe a top tier normie. They are never talking about average and below average male, it's always chads.

Incels not even come to their minds because she is talking about MEN, they don't even considered us humans much less MEN.
This.

Ugly guy = 5/10
Average guy = 7/10

Anything below is invisible and doesn't register as a sexual being

Many men man.