Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Nah i just want a Socially Awkward, Isolated most of her life, cute, has no friends, never had a boyfriend, never had any fun, poor, mexican virgin.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
and there is nothing wrong with that. I am all of those things. I got taken out of school and put in homeschool over an incident that wasnt even mine (lost all form of social connection) then family ostrasized me and didnt talk to me then had to slave and cut grass and rake leaves and sit in churches just to help on rent then i suffered the brekaing dick incident which made me stop getting horny then i had to moneymaxx on the pc so i was fully shut off to the world.

My problems are bigger than your Reality. More than you can grasp and comprehend.

Go fuck yourself TWAT

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/xmdglo/incels_have_insane_double_standards_incels_wont/?

Last edited:
She would be hiding In her room, you’d never find her

kek when you realize that Cucktears are more racist than us

Even fefails like that are 6ft+ Chad only, it’s over.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back