Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Nagging cunts are winners in evolution

• Thread starter Napoleon de Jizzbal
  • Start date
Napoleon de Jizzbal

Napoleon de Jizzbal

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
Nagging of femoid is not just annoying stupidity. It is tool of evolution. By nagging, femoid is testing men. Alfa fucker must be strong and do not care about nagging, just fulfill his biological purpose of impregnating femoid and leaving. Beta must be patient and endure everyday nagging. Men, who not scared by nagging, by being strong or patient, are overall adapted better for survival in this nasty humanimal "society", with men like those femoid can raise more children. While girl who is less nagging, is more likely to get with man who is less tolerant to shit, and that means less adapted to survive, less children can be raised with him

So nice pleasant girls and men of culture are dying breed, and nagging cunts with apha fuckers and beta simpcucks are thriving

I dont remember this simple fact of evolution being told in school. Do you?

3d 2d

But 2d girls are too 2d for me, OP. I want a real femoid.

But 2d girls are too 2d for me, OP. I want a real femoid.
Nice girl is critically endangered specie. Or maybe extinc, and believe in them still living is just cryptozoology :reeeeee: