Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Nagaski reaper blackpill] most women have next to no desire for sex

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Even many incel wizards this blackpill is too brutal for them to handle. They come up with some logical fallacies in order to not believe in this point.

1.) Deniers of this point say 'thats not true, lots of girls are ready to have sex with my 10/10 Chadfish'. Let me give an analogy to hunger. And a girl is claiming she is really hungry. But then when normal dinner food that people eat comes out, say steak and potatoes, she has no appetite and won't eat anything. She only is interested in chocolate ice cream cake or else she simply won't eat anything. Clearly she is not that hungry, if she is more than willing to go without any food unless it is a dessert.

Likewise a girl if she doesn't get a 10/10 Chad, has no problem going without sex.. clearly she is not that horny, aka low drive for sex.

2.) Other deniers say, 'thats not true, I know a guy who knows a girl who has a high sex drive'. Well there are women out there with actual real sex drive, but I am saying 'most' women.

3.) Reality demonstrates the lack of female sexual drive. On Tinder and other apps, you have to be an ultra-elite male to compete, while an outright ugly girl has 100's or even 1,000's of messages from men.

Most women have next to no desire for sex with you and me

A man craves to spread his seed to as many females as possible, that's why male sexuality is impossible to suppress. A female on the other hand only seeks the highest quality genetics, she can afford to wait until the end of time. A female has ZERO interest in non-Chads.

Agree, women don't need men anymore, except for an occasional fling with chad. Even then, their sex drive is so low, they still live satisfied. While without sex/female companiship, I don't have motivation to do anything.
GIVING WOMEN RIGHTS WAS A MISTAKE.

Cope if the average woman had to go 1 year with no sex or physical touch like an incel she would rope or bitch about how she is depressed

Foids have a much lower sex drive, that's why they're more discriminating and why straight male prostitutes aren't really a thing. Otherwise chad would be raking it in.

Last edited:
Sounds like cope. Women want sex, just not with you or me.

Instead you say that women reject us because they have no sex drive...

Yea, my face makes women forget what sex is.

Foids have a much lower sex drive, that's why they're more discriminating and why straight male prostitutes aren't really a thing. Otherwise chad would be raking it in.
This. Testosterone is what makes the male sex drive so high. Women having lower sex drives is why lesbian couples have the least sex and the least desire for sex.

I read a study on how women actually have a higher sex drive than men. They just have a clearly higher sex drive towards specific men.

Most retarded thread on this entire site

desire for sex and sex drive are completly different things. EVERY women has desire for chad, both sexually and emotionally. like every car needs fuel. the difference is just the amount they need

nah the reason for that is women are just more selective on a biological level. males' biological imperative is to fuck everything they can, for females it's to fuck the highest value male. the average woman naturally desires sex about as much as the average man does, but mostly with top tier men

Last edited:
Cope if the average woman had to go 1 year with no sex or physical touch like an incel she would rope or bitch about how she is depressed
Yeah 'femcels' think they have things bad now? Imagine if their situation was the exact same as incels ie they couldn't even attract the opposite gender to have sex.

Sounds like cope. Women want sex, just not with you or me.

I read a study on how women actually have a higher sex drive than men. They just have a clearly higher sex drive towards specific men.

They have multiple orgasms, can probably have sex for hours. But only for chad.
Imagine how pent up that desire is if they find 80% of men around them unattractive like stats suggest.

nah women are just more selective on a biological level. males' biological imperative is to fuck everything they can, for females it's to fuck the highest value male. the average woman desires sex just as much, but only with top tier men + she can acquire it much more easily than the average man
Then you get into the question of what is desire and how it's measured. If I will eat most kinds of chocolate and you'll only eat Valrhona, then who desires chocolate more, me or you? The fact that chad prostitution isn't much of a thing proves that women don't desire sex as much as men. If they did, the market would adjust and you'd be seeing chad on Onlyfans.

The fact that chad prostitution isn't much of a thing proves that women don't desire sex as much as men. If they did, the market would adjust and you'd be seeing chad on Onlyfans.
this is mostly because the average woman can have sex with chad or a chadlite, but the average man can't have sex with stacy. hence why men simp out and spend money on onlyfans but women generally don't

this is mostly because the average woman can have sex with chad or a chadlite , but the average man can't have sex with stacy. hence why men simp out and spend money on onlyfans but women generally don't
That's the consequence of women desiring sex less than men do. If women wanted it as much as men and given that the supply of chads is limited, chads would be charging foids for sex. Again, what is desire and how would you measure it?

That's the consequence of women desiring sex less than men do. If women wanted it as much as men and given that the supply of chads is limited, chads would be charging foids for sex. Again, what is desire and how would you measure it?
that's the consequence of men and women's biological imperatives for sex. men have lower standards, as in they will fuck anything without a care, because there is no consequence to reproducing for them. hence Chad is more inclined to have sex with an average girl.

if a woman gets pregnant, she has to carry it for 9 months and potentially die in labor, so she's biologically wired to make sure she finds the most attractive guy to have sex with. thus, Stacy is not very inclined to have sex with a normie

Actually true women have much lower sex drive than men due to less testosterone.

Or they just see sub chads as 1/10. When I'm horny I still wouldn't really fuck a 1/10... I think.

Women are chad sexuals. It's why you have foids beg in their prayers for meeks to rape them.

You guys been saying this shit for years and suddenly you forget it all, in one single point the obvious thread?

that's the consequence of men and women's biological imperatives for sex. men have lower standards, as in they will fuck anything without a care, because there is no consequence to reproducing for them. hence Chad is more inclined to have sex with an average girl.

if a woman gets pregnant, she has to carry it for 9 months and potentially die in labor, so she's biologically wired to make sure she finds the most attractive guy to have sex with. thus, Stacy is not very inclined to have sex with a normie
That's right, women have less desire for sex because of different reproductive strategies.

Even many incel wizards this blackpill is too brutal for them to handle. They come up with some logical fallacies in order to not believe in this point.

1.) Deniers of this point say 'thats not true, lots of girls are ready to have sex with my 10/10 Chadfish'. Let me give an analogy to hunger. And a girl is claiming she is really hungry. But then when normal dinner food that people eat comes out, say steak and potatoes, she has no appetite and won't eat anything. She only is interested in chocolate ice cream cake or else she simply won't eat anything. Clearly she is not that hungry, if she is more than willing to go without any food unless it is a dessert.

Likewise a girl if she doesn't get a 10/10 Chad, has no problem going without sex.. clearly she is not that horny, aka low drive for sex.

2.) Other deniers say, 'thats not true, I know a guy who knows a girl who has a high sex drive'. Well there are women out there with actual real sex drive, but I am saying 'most' women.

3.) Reality demonstrates the lack of female sexual drive. On Tinder and other apps, you have to be an ultra-elite male to compete, while an outright ugly girl has 100's or even 1,000's of messages from men.

You make a great point. Most people here don't seem to get it.

Like you said, if a woman on tinder requires a super elite 1/1000 chadfish, she really doesn't care about sex that much.

The title should be changed to most women have no desire for sex with non chads
Comparing non chads is like saying males have no sex desire cause they wont fuck an animal
Yes we are seen as disposable animals by women, we aren't even human to them

The title should be changed to most women have no desire for sex with non chads
Comparing non chads is like saying males have no sex desire cause they wont fuck an animal
Yes we are seen as disposable animals by women, we aren't even human to them

he''s right tho

i have to use angle frauded filter pics of a chad from instagram to even get a response from women on tinder

the chad in question doesn't look as good as his instagram pics

True to some extent.

1. Foids on average aren't as horny as men. Horny is the opposite of picky. One can say women are selectively horny.
2. Women have no desire to get sex from non Chads. Most men would fuck anything with a hole.
3. Women don't orgasm from sex in general and even more rarely from one night stands. Women's sexual interest peaks when the man is Invested in the relationship.

Agree, women don't need men anymore, except for an occasional fling with chad. Even then, their sex drive is so low, they still live satisfied. While without sex/female companiship, I don't have motivation to do anything.
GIVING WOMEN RIGHTS WAS A MISTAKE.

Ya you have figured it out the future/present. Once every 6 months maybe a woman will have sex a few times with a Chad.. that is all she needs to keep her satisfied.

I read one woman saying she only needs to get fucked by a big dick Chad once ever 3 or 4 months, so why would she share her apartment and have all the issues of a relationship. As a single she can live her life how she wants.

What we are moving to is men and women living as singles, and only Chads going from door to door as each woman gets horny once every 3 or 4 months.

desire for sex and sex drive are completly different things. EVERY women has desire for chad, both sexually and emotionally. like every car needs fuel. the difference is just the amount they need

Giga IQ analogy.

Surface temperature of the Sun cope