Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Naama Kates insulted my deformity a while ago and it's still upsetting me

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
I've been bullied and picked on my whole life and as much as that dented my happiness, I felt the biggest blow to my ego was by someone in the incel community. I forget what it was in a response to but they said "and you're deformed, fuck off!"

That really upset me and actually had me upset when I was trying to sleep last night even thought it was multiple days ago. I have come to expect normies will bully me because of my deformity, it's a part of me. When it comes to incels.co, I see it as a kind of home. Users may insult me for my "autistic" threads, say I'm low IQ, say "didn't read!" and all that, but I NEVER felt embarrassed about being deformed here ever. My deformity is the thing I am most insecure about. It may seem like I care most about being "high IQ", but if someone called me stupid, and someone mocked me for my deformity, I would be infinitely more hurt by the mockery of my deformity.

It struck a certain way because ever since then I've felt less comfortable and happy on here. Reading "and you're deformed fuck off" was almost like a way for the site to tell me "We're all ugly, but your DEFORMED, you're a whole new level of ugly, you aren't one of us, you're below us, YOUR A FREAK". I saw incels.co as a place where I felt like there was a community who wouldn't see me as a freak for being ugly, maybe I'd be seeing as an annoying brother who rambles a lot, but not a disgusting abominable freak. That's why I spend so much time here responding to every thread. I feel like I am surrounded by people who aren't disgusted with me or stare at me with pity. Now I realize I may be so fucking ugly that even incels.co would consider me unworthy.

Dwarfs me. XD
Typical intellectual dwarf response. I find it as clear as day that you are not a free thinker.

The process in which an intellectual giant would form a response to a post is far beyond your intellectual capacity.

Let me explain.

PART 1: A SUMMARY OF THE POST
To develop the first part of a reply an intellectual giant would do the following:

• Identify the user and title of the post
  • Write an informative summary of the material.
  • Condense the content of the post by highlighting its main points and key supporting points.
  • Use direct quotations from the post to illustrate important ideas.
  • Summarize the material so that the reader gets a general sense of all key aspects of the original work.
  • Do not discuss in great detail any single aspect of the work, and do not neglect to mention other equally important points.
  • Also, keep the summary objective and factual. Do not include in the first part of the paper your personal reaction to the work; your subjective impression will form the basis of the second part of your paper.
PART 2: REACTION TO THE POST
To develop the second part of a reply, an intellectual giant would do the following:

• Focus on any or all of the following questions. Check with your instructor to see if s/he wants you to emphasize specific points.
  • How is the assigned work related to ideas and concerns discussed in the course for which you are preparing the paper? For example, what points made in the course textbook, class discussions, or lectures are treated more fully in the work?
  • How is the work related to problems in our present-day world?
  • How is the material related to your life, experiences, feelings and ideas? For instance, what emotions did the work arouse in you?
  • Did the work increase your understanding of a particular issue? Did it change your perspective in any way?
  • Evaluate the merit of the work: the importance of its points, its accuracy, completeness, organization, and so on.
  • You should also indicate here whether or not you would recommend the work to others, and why.
POINTS OF CONSIDERATION WHEN WRITING THE REPLY
Here are some important elements an intellectual giant would consider as they prepare a replyt:

• Apply the four basic standards of effective writing (unity, support, coherence, and clear, error-free sentences) when writing the report.
  • Make sure each major paragraph presents and then develops a single main point. For example, in the sample report that follows, the first paragraph summarizes the book, and the three paragraphs that follow detail three separate reactions of the student writer to the book. The student then closes the report with a short concluding paragraph.
  • Support any general points you make or attitudes you express with specific reasons and details. Statements such as "I agree with many ideas in this article" or "I found the book very interesting" are meaningless without specific evidence that shows why you feel as you do. Look at the sample report closely to see how the main point or topic sentence of each paragraph is developed by specific supporting evidence.
  • Organize your material. Follow the basic plan of organization explained above: a summary of one or more paragraphs, a reaction of two or more paragraphs, and a conclusion. Also, use transitions to make the relationships among ideas in the paper clear.
  • Edit the paper carefully for errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, word use, and spelling.
  • Cite paraphrased or quoted material from the book or article you are writing about, or from any other works, by using the appropriate documentation style. If you are unsure what documentation style is required or recommended, ask you instructor.
  • You may use quotations in the summary and reaction parts of the paper, but do not rely on them too much. Use them only to emphasize key ideas.
  • Publishing information can be incorporated parenthetically or at the bottom of the page in a footnote. Consult with your instructor to determine what publishing information is necessary and where it should be placed.

And that concludes the explanation. Did you follow? If I'm honest, I would understand if you didn't. Again, this explanation is far, far beyond your intellectual capabilities. It is something only an intellectual giant could understand and follow. If your name does not come up in the following list you are not an intellectual giant and you will never have the free thought or intellect to understand or communicate in these terms in which I did above: @AccountError , @manicel , @nihility ,@unsettling , @shii410

Typical intellectual dwarf response. I find it as clear as day that you are not a free thinker.

The process in which an intellectual giant would form a response to a post is far beyond your intellectual capacity.

Let me explain.

To develop the first part of a reply an intellectual giant would do the following:

• Condense the content of the post by highlighting its main points and key supporting points.
  • Summarize the material so that the reader gets a general sense of all key aspects of the original work.
  • Do not discuss in great detail any single aspect of the work, and do not neglect to mention other equally important points.
  • Also, keep the summary objective and factual. Do not include in the first part of the paper your personal reaction to the work; your subjective impression will form the basis of the second part of your paper.
To develop the second part of a reply, an intellectual giant would do the following:

• Focus on any or all of the following questions. Check with your instructor to see if s/he wants you to emphasize specific points.
  • How is the assigned work related to ideas and concerns discussed in the course for which you are preparing the paper? For example, what points made in the course textbook, class discussions, or lectures are treated more fully in the work?
  • How is the material related to your life, experiences, feelings and ideas? For instance, what emotions did the work arouse in you?
  • Did the work increase your understanding of a particular issue? Did it change your perspective in any way?
  • Evaluate the merit of the work: the importance of its points, its accuracy, completeness, organization, and so on.
  • You should also indicate here whether or not you would recommend the work to others, and why.
POINTS OF CONSIDERATION WHEN WRITING THE REPORT
Here are some important elements an intellectual giant would consider as they prepare a replyt:

• Apply the four basic standards of effective writing (unity, support, coherence, and clear, error-free sentences) when writing the report.
  • Make sure each major paragraph presents and then develops a single main point. For example, in the sample report that follows, the first paragraph summarizes the book, and the three paragraphs that follow detail three separate reactions of the student writer to the book. The student then closes the report with a short concluding paragraph.
  • Support any general points you make or attitudes you express with specific reasons and details. Statements such as "I agree with many ideas in this article" or "I found the book very interesting" are meaningless without specific evidence that shows why you feel as you do. Look at the sample report closely to see how the main point or topic sentence of each paragraph is developed by specific supporting evidence.
  • Organize your material. Follow the basic plan of organization explained above: a summary of one or more paragraphs, a reaction of two or more paragraphs, and a conclusion. Also, use transitions to make the relationships among ideas in the paper clear.
  • Edit the paper carefully for errors in grammar, mechanics, punctuation, word use, and spelling.
  • Cite paraphrased or quoted material from the book or article you are writing about, or from any other works, by using the appropriate documentation style. If you are unsure what documentation style is required or recommended, ask you instructor.
  • You may use quotations in the summary and reaction parts of the paper, but do not rely on them too much. Use them only to emphasize key ideas.
  • Publishing information can be incorporated parenthetically or at the bottom of the page in a footnote. Consult with your instructor to determine what publishing information is necessary and where it should be placed.

And that concludes the explanation. Did you follow? If I'm honest, I would understand if you didn't. Again, this explanation is far, far beyond your intellectual capabilities. It is something only an intellectual giant could understand and follow. If your name does not come up in the following list you are not an intellectual giant and you will never have the free thought or intellect to understand or communicate in these terms in which I did above: @AccountError , @manicel , @nihility @unsettling

Let me explain.

POINTS OF CONSIDERATION WHEN WRITING THE REPORT

And that concludes the explanation. Did you follow? If I'm honest, I would understand if you didn't. Again, this explanation is far, far beyond your intellectual capabilities. It is something only an intellectual giant could understand and follow. If your name does not come up in the following list you are not an intellectual giant and you will never have the free thought or intellect to understand or communicate in these terms in which I did above: @AccountError , @manicel , @nihility ,@unsettling , @shii410
I completely agree with your explanation

Let me explain.

thats exactly wha i was thinking

Let me explain.

I approve of this

Let me explain.

Typical intellectual dwarf response.

I can't believe she did that to you, I'm never listening to her podcast of whatever she does ever again, unbelievable.

Wow. Just wow.

@shii410 look at this intellectual dwarf. This is just embarressing.
Indeed. He cannot even muster a good reply to our intellectual presence