Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel N3on Is perfect representation of us

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
if you don’t know who n3on is look him up.

He’s the perfect representation of us Incels.

Some socially awkward Indian sperg who cusses out everyone and anybody out despite being extremely weak & thin. He’s unable to do a pull-up and can barely bench the bar but he’s always slurring out people.

He’s a nerdy gamer who wears glasses and excuses his inceldom under the guise of being a Muslim. His interactions with others is funny as fuck. Perfect incel mascot.
Edgy, Cusses everybody out no matter how violent or big, very weak, unattractive, Indian, Muslim, etc.

Neon has a girlfriend what ?? And a bitch tried to twerk on him and he ran and he pulled a hood bitch

Just have a retarded currycuck to represent us so that we can be humiliated more. You're so smart.

I respect n3on. Even as a 19 year old ugly manlet ethnic he already achieved decent fame and wealth and has a lot of friends. Plus if he looksmaxxed he wouldn't even look bad.

Just have a retarded currycuck to represent us so that we can be humiliated more. You're so smart.
yeah we should totally have chad represent us incels more m8, your so smart brocel :feelstastyman:

He look average and non threatening perfect beta buxx/husband material

neon is a pussy who runs his mouth and its cringeworthy when he gets confronted
He runs his mouth because he’s a chronically online video game addicted incel lmfao

When did I say anything about a Chad you retarded 2023fag.
didnt know what to say you were about to say "Ha stupid GreY!!!" but then noticed i wasnt a greyfag then you decided to say 2023 fag

Imagine caring about being "represented" to normies they hate you anyways

ur glowing green

every day i thank god i wasn't born in muttmerica

Some socially awkward Indian sperg who cusses out everyone and anybody out despite being extremely weak & thin. He’s unable to do a pull-up and can barely bench the bar but he’s always slurring out people.

He’s a nerdy gamer who wears glasses and excuses his inceldom under the guise of being a Muslim. His interactions with others is funny as fuck. Perfect incel mascot.
Edgy, Cusses everybody out no matter how violent or big, very weak, unattractive, Indian, Muslim, etc.
he is 10 times more successful than the lazy complacent incels in this thread who haven’t left their basements, jfl at anyone who disses him

Yep, just like on this forum the twinks always have the biggest mouths

Who the fuck is N3on

Yep, just like on this forum the twinks always have the biggest mouths
It's interesting how they literally have the biggest mouths. There was a study done that showed that the wider your mouth is, the more talkative you are

Status + jester maxxing but he’s smart for what he’s doing. He’s an incel who cusses out hot/cute girls so they use him as a jester.
I need a mommy gf like her

He's NT as fuck for a curry.

Not even close nigger, he's a jestermaxxing dickless curroid slumrat

Doesn’t change the fact he fits the legit definition of an incel and arguably a truecel.
In appearance and overall stats, yeah but he doesn't represent how we feel and act imo

In appearance and overall stats, yeah but he doesn't represent how we feel and act imo
He legit does he’s a retarded sperg who spews out stupid shit irl. He straight up has 0 social skills and is a bitch irl. Him insulting people everyone for comedy and being extremely low inhib doesn’t change that let’s be honest