Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

N1ggers and curries are slaves of sand race

• Thread starter Deleted member 43314
  • Start date
Deleted member 43314

Deleted member 43314

Banned
-
10% Not ID
Both of them come to work for minimum wage jobs in harsh deserts creating skyscrapers for rich sheikhs and their white stacys

And sand niggers go to work for minimum wage jobs in europe

Both of them come to work for minimum wage jobs in harsh deserts creating skyscrapers for rich sheikhs and their white stacys
Thats better than being bombed for decades and being known as rapist refugees in Europe and America

Iraqi rat lol

Better than being left in wilderness to freeze to death like you dirty Iraqis when you reach Poland lmfao they leave you outside in no man's land like vermin than give you refugee

But Ukrainians get first class loool

Last edited:
Lmao at the coper
The retard doesn't even live iraq and see the the state of his fellow sand niggers

These niggers have been getting bombed by The west the Russians and even Turks for almost 50 years straight

The rich Arab states he talks about are nothing but vassal states lmfao they stood back and did nothing whilst the middle east was bombed to hell and back

Cope. Only a very few status maxed sand niggers who own the oil corporations get a bunch of white Stacy’s.

The rest are a bunch of based terroristcels who are trying to otherthrow said corporations that essentially control the state and are funded by the USA

The retard doesn't even live iraq and see the the state of his fellow sand niggers

These niggers have been getting bombed by The west the Russians and even Turks for almost 50 years straight

The rich Arab states he talks about are nothing but vassal states lmfao they stood back and did nothing whilst the middle east was bombed to hell and back
Thanks to aid us brother

most sandniggers live like africans lol

Inceldom causes great delusions in certain individuals

They completely lose all self awareness
This bozo has been spreading hate against curries and niggers since he joined

The most cringeworthy of users him and others i rather not name

They always shit on other groups to feel better about them selves and think they are any different from normies lol

These people I call "deserved incels" they truly belong here and should die alone or in an insane asylum shitting themselves

Most gulf states, in their modern form, are oil states created when european colonists made deals with local sheikhs to [UWSL]extract their resources. This deal benefitted both parties, enriched the sheikhs and gave white people cheap oil. [/UWSL]

These deals are still withstanding. Only that colonials are now replaced by european/american megacorporations.

Ever wonder where sheikhs derive their legitimacy to rule from, there's barely any democracy in middle east. Yup, their positions are protected by the CIA and glowniggers as long as they tow the line.

They always shit on other groups to feel better about them selves and think they are any different from normies lol

These people I call "deserved incels" they truly belong here and should die alone or in an insane asylum shitting themselves
Cope harder shitskin, u slaves are even worst in Europe cucked by whites :feelshaha:

Most gulf states, in their modern form, are oil states created when european colonists made deals with local sheikhs to [UWSL]extract their resources. This deal benefitted both parties, enriched the sheikhs and gave white people cheap oil. [/UWSL]

These deals are still withstanding. Only that colonials are now replaced by european/american megacorporations.

Ever wonder where sheikhs derive their legitimacy to rule from, there's barely any democracy in middle east. Yup, their positions are protected by the CIA and glowniggers as long as they tow the line.
Democracy is for cucks and mutts

Cope. Only a very few status maxed sand niggers who own the oil corporations get a bunch of white Stacy’s.

The rest are a bunch of based terroristcels who are trying to otherthrow said corporations that essentially control the state and are funded by the USA
Cope terrorists get all the jb Christian foids in iraq

Thats better than being bombed for decades and being known as rapist refugees in Europe and America

Iraqi rat lol
Cope harder faggot we killed thousands of amerimutts during the invasion. And now with other sand peoples invading Europeans

Democracy is for cucks and mutts
What I'm trying to say here is that the current hegemony in middle east is protected by globohomo. If the current demographics of some of these countries existed in any other time in history they would've become curry nations by now.

Of course it is only modern technology(jet planes, ships) which allows for quick deportation of immigrant workers thus giving them a non-permanent status.

What I'm trying to say here is that the current hegemony in middle east is protected by globohomo. If the current demographics of some of these countries existed in any other time in history they would've become curry nations by now.

Of course it is only modern technology(jet planes, ships) which allows for quick deportation of immigrant workers thus giving them a non-permanent status.
That’s just your imagination, what actually happened was invasion and sandification of curries , Pakistan and western India is under Muslim influence

That’s just your imagination, what actually happened was invasion and sandification of curries , Pakistan and western India is under Muslim influence
Arabs never invaded curryland beyond the westernmost frontiers . Idk what that has to do with the current situation in middle east itself, which was brought about in 20th century.

Arabs never invaded curryland beyond the westernmost frontiers . Idk what that has to do with the current situation in middle east itself, which was brought about in 20th century.
It actually did, Mughals converted most shitskins to islam

Mughals were not arabs. Again I am not commenting on curryland demographics. I'm commenting on the situation in middle east. Which was a sparsely populated barren wasteland before europeans discovered oil and made deals with local dynasties

Cope harder shitskin, u slaves are even worst in Europe cucked by whites :feelshaha:
Pleaze tell me why iraqis and syrians are pissed on inn turkey and your elders are literally attacked on video and the rest die on route to Europe

Your either a delusional refugee from that region or a larper

Somethings arent a cope
Fukbrain

Last edited:
Pleaze tell me why iraqis and syrians are pissed on inn turkey and your elders are literally attacked on video and the rest die on route to Europe

Your either a delusional refugee from that region or a larper

Somethings arent a cope
Fukbrain
The only retards who are shit on are n1ggers and shitskins like u , go study in Ukraine :feelsgah:

Cope harder faggot we killed thousands of amerimutts during the invasion. And now with other sand peoples invading Europeans
Cope the “amerimutts” essentially own and fund the entire Middle East. You all are inbred shit skins who’s had a bloodline of incest since the Persian empire.

Most sand niggers are far more subhuman than any Asians and curries, and better yet, when your dumb liquid shit oil becomes valueless bc of renewable energies, your country will just get fucking glassed off the face of the earth with nukes

Cope the “amerimutts” essentially own and fund the entire Middle East. You all are inbred shit skins who’s had a bloodline of incest since the Persian empire.

Most sand niggers are far more subhuman than any Asians and curries, and better yet, when your dumb liquid shit oil becomes valueless bc of renewable energies, your country will just get fucking glassed off the face of the earth with nukes
Cope harder midget

Yeah and then got fucked by the britishers and indians
They died a brutal death but left islamic copers within us

Yeah and then got fucked by the britishers and indians
They died a brutal death but left islamic copers within us
After Mughals left then shitskins got fucked by British :feelshaha:

After Mughals left then shitskins got fucked by British :feelshaha:
And then the british were fucked by shitskins most of thier generals died.:feelzez:
Heck even some british females married indian men as well
But the mughals created pathetic curry islamic copers

The arabs enslaved far more blacks than Whites did.

Based Arabs!!

Berber vs nog

And sand niggers go to work for minimum wage jobs in europe
I have relatives in Europe and they work as doctors, social worker, engineers, truck driver, and butcher.

You can never get back the amount of times you sand niggers have been bombed genocided and humilated
seething nigger:forcedsmile: You will never be human.

Most of the Middle East is better off than Latin America and Russia
50 years? this is not true.
NOOOOOO! THE GULF COUNTRIES DONT COUNT BECAUUUUSEE UUUUH I SAID SO!!

Based Arabs!!

View attachment 622019

I have relatives in Europe and they work as doctors, social worker, engineers, truck driver, and butcher.

You really made an alt account on an anonymous incel forum and you expect me to not feel bad for you

You really made an alt account on an anonymous incel forum and you expect me to not feel bad for you
Wait how many Iraqis are there on this forum:worryfeels:
I thought it was just me and @Made in Heaven

Based Arabs!!

View attachment 622019

I dont engage you because I genuinely feel bad for you so you made an alt

I won't address you or your alt again

:feelskek:

Because niggers and curries are bottom of the barrel:what: Didn't you know that?
most sandniggers live like africans lol
This is the funniest bullshit I've read in this thread. Niggers always larp as Egyptians and Moors because they wish they were us. JFL at how your brain functions.

Inceldom causes great delusions in certain individuals

They completely lose all self awareness
The absolute state of this clown. Only one here with no self-awarness is you.
Worse than Africans if you look at level of starvation in yeman and in Iraq and Syria
Yemen and Syria are recent conflicts. Go back 20-30 years in these countries, and Yemenis and Syrians were living fine. Also, no one is starving in Iraq

Also, here's the difference between us and you homo erectus subhumans: You niggers cause your own countries to become like that, our countries are like that because of americans and israelis.

Because niggers and curries are bottom of the barrel:what: Didn't you know that?

This is the funniest bullshit I've read in this thread. Niggers always larp as Egyptians and Moors because they wish they were us. JFL at how your brain functions.

The absolute state of this clown. Only one here with no self-awarness is you.

Yemen and Syria are recent conflicts. Go back 20-30 years in these countries, and Yemenis and Syrians were living fine. Also, no one is starving in Iraq

Also, here's the difference between us and you homo erectus subhumans: You niggers cause your own countries to become like that, our countries are like that because of americans and israelis.
There's no starving in my country you larping iraqi victim. Your not egyptian lmfao you iraqi victim

Man just die lmfao iraqis are starving and freezing to death you reality hating fuck face

Based Arabs!!
The anti-White narrative about slavery is silly and dumb. Plenty of Whites were also enslaved by arabs. Jews also owned the slave ships:

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/4Q7VXwwvErAi/

I didn't. :forcedsmile: Why would I do that when I have no need to hide my disdain for subhuman negroes like you?

The fact that you feel the constant need to seethe at me shows to me you're assblasted at your race's inferiority lmao

>deserved incels:foidSoy:
What do you mean by "curry nations"? lmao are you saying Middle East would be conquered by Indians:lul: Nicejoke
Arabs never invaded curryland beyond the westernmost frontiers
The westernmost frounts of India are the most relevant parts, historically.

>more subhuman than any asians and curries

This is hilarious cope. Only people better than us are Europeans, and even then we still historically fucked them up many times