Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel n-CoV is spreading like mad

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Lol normies are getting rekt, especially boomers. I hope it spread to the USA. You guys need a savior to wipe out your problems.

All hail nCovcel

It's " All hail nCovcel " until you get infected.

It's " All hail nCovcel " until you get infected.
If you get infected just plagueincmaxx JFL

3HP9AKf.gif

saw on the news, china really needs to do something about the shit they eat, I watched some foid cunt eat a whole fucking bat who does that shit bats carry some fucked up diseases and viruses and I like bats also read they had wolf pups and koalas at some market ready for slaughter its fucked how some countries allow this fucked up treatment of animals and I think some of these animals are supposed to be protected.

saw on the news, china really needs to do something about the shit they eat, I watched some foid cunt eat a whole fucking bat who does that shit bats carry some fucked up diseases and viruses and I like bats also read they had wolf pups and koalas at some market ready for slaughter its fucked how some countries allow this fucked up treatment of animals and I think some of these animals are supposed to be protected.
welcome to china