Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Mystical nightmare i had

Am85006

Am85006

Behold the "EMPEROR"
-
So guys this might be a long post but make sure you read it
So this happened in my dream now let's hear the story .

THE DREAM :-
Late night i was returning home from my wage-slave cashier job i was extremely tired and fatigued after the 9 hour shift i was packing my stuff in the employee section and changing my clothes to a more comfy track pants and t-shirt i packed my formal clothing in my bag and also i had bought some chips and a fizzy energy drink . So i signed out and left the mall and was on my way to home i opened the pack of chips and started eating and took sips of energy drink and i finished my eating and drinking i kept walking my way to home .

THE STREETS:-
If i have to give a description of the streets there was tall street lights with yellow bulbs and only thing accompanying the yellow light from the lamps was the moonlight and extreme silence that could make you go insane and complete emptiness no vehicles and no civilians and complete empty buildings with a very straight route , no roads on the left or right either side which will only make you walk on a straight direction.

CONTINUING THE DREAM:-
As i was walking down the street the complete emptiness was tearing me apart and giving me some serious anxiety no vehicles and no civilians on the road .
And the silence the only thing i could hear was my footsteps and the air passing by me .
It was a never ending route i kept walking for 30 minutes ,i looked back and i was lost , i was in a completely different place i got scared and started taking deep breaths and took a seat on the footpath after calming down a bit i continued walking .
After walking for 2km straight i saw a tall man well dressed in a dark suit approaching me i could hear his footsteps from a far away .

THE TALL MAN:-
He was well built had a muscular physique was about 6'5 tall dressed in a complete black suit with white gloves and a white mask covering his face and wore a magician like hat you know those hats magicians use to pull rabbits out of it also the magician hat gave an illusion that he was way taller and he also carried a cane . Also he had a very mysterious demeanor to him.

So the the tall man came from the opposite direction and struck a conversation with me .
TALL MAN: isn't this a very strange night ?
ME: yeah(being intimidated by him).
TALL MAN: I dont see you here often around are you new ??
ME : what is this place ? Where am i ? How can I make my way back to home ?
TALL MAN: DO YOU WANNA KNOW HOW I LOOK LIKE?!?! ( HE SAID IT IN AN EXCITEMENT)
ME: ok let's see how you look remove that mask please

As he removed that mask i saw a abnormally large chin his face was chiseled , i would say chiseled is a wrong word his face skin was extremely tight on his bones as if he was starving
He starts singing and dancing in circles around me and it got me scared and i started running so he starts chasing me by doing cartwheels
He does a summersault he lands right ahead of me , i was in extreme fear that i can't outrun him than again i started running in the opposite direction but his hands were too big so he stops me in the track and he threw me near a wall . He got me cornered and runs towards me and EXPLODESSSS!!!!!!. But i somehow survived .

Which almost got me lose consciousness i was covered in sweat and my heart rate was sky high as i get on my feet i picked his cane up so i could use it for self defence it was a very sturdy cane . I then keep walking and continue my journey.
As i continued walking i saw a traffic light and a directional board which shows direction to travellers
The direction board showed " Butchers alleyway 1 km ahead "

THE BUTCHER'S ALLEYWAY:-
Notice the yellow light and the moon light on THE STREETS well in the BUTCHER'S alleyways there was no yellow light and no moon light .

Instead the BUTCHER'S alleyway had tall red street lights everywhere making me dread and shiver fueling the anxiety
Just red lights everywhere everything appearing red and complete silence and emptiness .

Walking for hours and hours was making me lose hope i was on the brink on insanity and i couldn't cope
I sat on a bench and i started crying and all these red lights around me only made me more panicked .
I was tired so i slept .
(After i dont know how many hours)
I woke up didn't remember how long i slept as i continue my journey i tried to broke in one of the random cars but alas there were no keys and the car literally had no power.

As i was walking i saw a butcher shop with no doors

THE BUTCHER:-
Dude hangs in at 6 feet tall 180 pounds
Is a ruthless cold blooded cannibal
Smells really bad
He is a bit slow though which he makes up for his brute strength and extreme stamina

As i was walking i saw a butcher shop with no doors
There The BUTCHER comes out of it giving me a evil smirk smile
As he ran towards me !!!!!!!!!!! With his knife !!!!!!
I kick him really hard in the hand his knife falls off i went toe to toe with him exchanging blows left and right
I mean at first i was really going and fucking him up cause he was really slow also ive trained boxing for a year and ran 6 miles a day for endurance .
But sooner and sooner i was getting tired and while him he wasn't and top of that he tooks hits like a tank and wasn't getting tired meanwhile i was getting obliterated by his punches and i was getting tired so i made a run for it .
I GAVE EVERYTHING I GOT A DID A 1KM SPRINT . And made it to the nearest beach and this beach was some sort of an island .

THE WITCH AND HER ISLAND/BEACH:-
The witch like any other woman the only difference is she uses magic
Has controlled 1000 men under her spell
She can't fight but her men can
Greyish-white skin as of a zombie

The description of her beach/island is like it's raining very heavily and despite the heavy rain there's a tree that keeps burning and the beach is somewhat surrounded by other islands the burning tree is where the witch sits .

THE DREAM CONTINUES:-
So one of the first mistakes i did when i went to her beach and i saw the burning tree and started going towards it and saw this greyish skinned woman singing and talked to her asking where am I and she started shouting and her simps started chasing me so i started running again and i managed to outrun them luckily there's a boat nearby as well so i hop in it and sail into the never ending ocean while heavy rain and i sleep on the boat.

THE DREAM ENDS:-

The dream ended when i went to sleep on the boat
Like hell bruh man even in my dreams I'm not the king and lost to other people

Read everything

thats what happens to your brain when you incelmaxxing

You seem like a coward.

That's why you lose dream fights

It's probably some novel.