Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

mystic eyes of depth perception

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-

n5vc9rgkkig01.png

Weeb music is where I draw the line

can he kill servants

I know that meme buddy.
I've been on the internet since the early 90s along with there being no fate stay night anime.
Not only did she still his move but she also made it so it doesn't shorten her life like original shiki.
Typical woman no consequences.

"Can Shiki kill Servants?" is a question that's often asked in Type-Moon threads to derail the subject of the thread into a "power level" (character strength ranking) argument. It is a topic that has been argued to the point where it is a running joke in Type-Moon threads on /a/ and /jp/. It also has derivatives that appear outsides Type-Moon threads such as "Can 'x' kill Servants?" and "Servants can kill Shiki."

But typically if one wants to make a mindless power level thread where fans will argue no reason, they will make a topic like, "Shiki can kill Servants. Discuss.".

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shiki-can-kill-servants

I know that meme buddy.
I've been on the internet since the early 90s along with there being no fate stay night anime.
Not only did she still his move but she also made it so it doesn't shorten her life like original shiki.
Typical woman no consequences.

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/shiki-can-kill-servants
light novels for kara no kyoukai came first before tsukihime I thought

latest

088089kd8.jpg

based nasu for putting ryougi in melty blood even though it made 0 sense

>watchning anime with girl as the main character

cucked and pinkpilled