Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR MYSOCAL SIKLLS aee shir and ym being fuck ed bh them

RopeShow

RopeShow

Bearer of the mark of the weird
★★★
I socoa. Skills are shit mani can nearly .loool ppl in the eye or turn my body on na propped way. I stutter ki,memes,k and mj voice cracks mad then I Nevis smtjff550s a ms ,mi have in treta oi kn omyjrt mways ,zwatdo I I?....???.??

This I'd shell way am i like This .???!,,

I didn't understand anything from this thread. Welcome OP

821DED52 71DB 4CDB B121 F0BCC565DBF7

The life of a mentalcel

I socoa. Skills are shit mani can nearly .loool ppl in the eye or turn my body on na propped way. I stutter ki,memes,k and mj voice cracks mad then I Nevis smtjff550s a ms ,mi have in treta oi kn omyjrt mways ,zwatdo I I?....???.??

This I'd shell way am i like This .???!,,
Schizo? :dafuckfeels:

Translated: I suck. My skills are shit I can nearly look people in the eye and they turn away, U stutter when speaking,???, My voice cracks like mad.

This shall be my way why am I like this?

every time I try to read this I feel like I'm having an aneurysm

Translated: I suck. My skills are shit I can nearly look people in the eye and they turn away, U stutter when speaking,???, My voice cracks like mad.

Actually really impressive you deciphered that.

Try this:
A9E23F25 4A44 4A99 B28E 1B76B2F87D3E

The fuck am I reading? How's the booze yo?

Try this:
View attachment 78931
TBH I have some talent for deciphering things, but I doubt I can decipher Zodiack's letter.

Try this:
View attachment 78931
Is san fran san francisco Bay area?

that zodiac sign may be pointing to a certain spot on the map which you must find as a starting point, then you must go with the code to find what this nigga wants.
SFPD is san francisco police department.

Last edited:

"My social skills are shit man, i can't even look people in the eye or turn my body around properly . I stutter a lot and my voice cracks like mad (Don't remember what I typed here, probably had something to do with my brain barely being able to reason or remember shit that happened 5 minutes ago) what do I do?

This is hell why am I like this?"

I was depressed asf that day and took my sleeping pill by downing everything with a pint of alcohol. I feel better now, but still shit

what a dumbass

GigaQuad IQ ngl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back