Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious @mylifeistrash is right

sub8male

sub8male

3/10 autistic gymcel. KHHV truecel
★★★★★
@mylifeistrash honestly foids are super hypergamous. I mean I'm a sub 4 truecel but 5/10 and even 6/10 can be incel sometimes. Look at @Weed Even though weed is a fakecel he doesn't have nearly as much sex as his looksmatch does. just look at his steam hours and how much time he spends on looksmax and even on here even though he is banned. His looksmatch is too busy partying and fucking Chad to post 420 Hammy memes on here and even more on looksmax. In the eyes of foids if you aren't at least a 6.5/10 you are not a sexual being. Stop pushing this whole narrivative about people being incel because they are autistic and have some sort of "mental blockade." Some incels are certainly mentally destroyed because of lonely teen years but that doesn't mean that anything other than looks matter. I'm not going to name any names but you know who you are. @mylifeistrash is high iq in saying that foids are chadsexual or at least chadlite sexual. Also fuck kikes

Last edited:
I’m a 3/10 but I never got why some incels here hate 5/6/7 guys. They’re often on our side. We should welcome allies. Foids will treat any non-Chad like shit. Besides, should a 6/10 settle for a 3/10 foid? Why should any guy settle for a foid below his looksmatch?

Weed has had sex lol and he bullies that fat ugly kid named hamlossus. Why would you want him here

Weed has had sex lol and he bullies that fat ugly kid named hamlossus. Why would you want him here
I don't. I'm just saying that sub 8, while kind of exaggerated, has some truth to it. Foids are ultra hypergamous. Weed is clearly SMV mogged by his looksmatch who is a legit god in society and has more worth than every ethnic male and sub 6 white male in the world combined.

I agree.
Youngcel=incel

Your own fucking case study contradicts what you say about mentalcels. If you have male looksmatch that can get laid but not you = mentalcel or failednormie

Your own fucking case study contradicts what you say about mentalcels. If you have male looksmatch that can get laid but not one = mentalcel or failednormie
I never said I have a male looksmatch that can get laid. My foid looksmatch can but I'm ugly as fuck

I am a sub-2. I don't hate average to above average men because they mog me into oblivion. I just don't want them on an incel forum.

tbh as long as they are blackpilled and they don’t talk about how they can get laid it doesn’t really bother me
some of the better content has come from fakecels over the years ngl
whereas a lot of truecels have just shitposted

He posted thousand of times about Hammy. Miss him ngl

You're not sub4, you're normie tier.

6/10 can be incel sometimes
not incel cus at least if he moneymaxxes he can get some female attention with a bit of luck
for incels ITS OVER

I’m a 3/10 but I never got why some incels here hate 5/6/7 guys. They’re often on our side. We should welcome allies. Foids will treat any non-Chad like shit. Besides, should a 6/10 settle for a 3/10 foid? Why should any guy settle for a foid below his looksmatch?