Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Myers-Briggs for Incels

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
This is such a slut whore question, but what's your Myers Briggs type?

I just have a theory that many of us are INFPs- because we are emotional, hyperidealistic, and general fuckups that can't get shit done in life.

INTP here, but I sometimes get INFP.

> MBTI
Cucc

INTP/ENTP, I have conducted the test a couple of times and got different results

INTP.

Also THIS thread again

i have a thoery u either use a smart google bot to post on the forum or ur paying an indian $4 an hour to post for u.
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: COPE I'm a NEET
Truly mentally retarded level IQ

INTP-T

ngl though MBTI is horoscope-tier

Wtf has this thread turned into

Well I'm seeing a clear pattern. I think I will lie about my INTP from now on to normies.

First time I took it, I got INTJ. Just did it again a few days ago and got INTP-A.

Everything is pretty solid (especially I at 90%) except the last letter.

Istp and intp here, simply the best, i pity the pathetic mediator boys.

We have this thread every week

INTJ

I remember the description on 16personalities saying that INTJs are clueless in romance and might eventually give up altogether. I guess they nailed me on that one

I mostly get INFP, but sometimes INTP.

SLOAN is superior though. I'm RLUEI.

randompostbot.exe detected
ur using a bot to post
i have a thoery u either use a smart google bot to post on the forum or ur paying an indian $4 an hour to post for u or ur just a giga truecel
mentalcel is the reason while ill ER u inrl
blue pill cuck . tallcel im 5'4 . If ur face is 5 then its prob 8. show Pics beautycel
:feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah: NAUSEA HAS ARRIVED
YETI

Give me some examples.
Cant go places that arent down the street alone.

Cant stay places longer than an hour max.

Have gone months without leaving the house before I got a psychologist and therapist.

Cant go new places alone under any circumstance.

On disability primarily for the agoraphobia.

Shit is crippling.

ISTJ

Seems there is a correlation btween being incel and introversion

Cant go places that arent down the street alone.

Cant stay places longer than an hour max.

Have gone months without leaving the house before I got a psychologist and therapist.

Cant go new places alone under any circumstance.

On disability primarily for the agoraphobia.

Shit is crippling.
That sounds unbelievably shit. I would recommend you try meditation, I don’t see it as a spiritual practice at all (many here will confirm I’m an atheist) but the breathing exercises can be extremely useful in surpressing rising waves of anxiety, as you’re a NEET you will have ample time to practice. I recommend starting in the morning before you have looked at a screen as it fucks up your focus. Try listening to some guided meditations of YT to set the foundations, then hopefully you can learn to induce it on your own when you’re familiar with what it feels like. It worked wonders for me.

That sounds unbelievably shit. I would recommend you try meditation, I don’t see it as a spiritual practice at all (many here will confirm I’m an atheist) but the breathing exercises can be extremely useful in surpressing rising waves of anxiety, as you’re a NEET you will have ample time to practice. I recommend starting in the morning before you have looked at a screen as it fucks up your focus. Try listening to some guided meditations of YT to set the foundations, then hopefully you can learn to induce it on your own when you’re familiar with what it feels like. It worked wonders for me.
Yeah I've tried a lot of stuff. My current goal is to be able to go 15 minutes away from my house alone.

Yeah I've tried a lot of stuff. My current goal is to be able to go 15 minutes away from my house alone.
It’s the realisation that everything is in your head that makes it easier. How did you get through school?

It’s the realisation that everything is in your head that makes it easier. How did you get through school?
I recognize that it's an unfounded fear.

And it reached critical mass around 17-18

Before then I just went to school then stayed home the rest of the time minus the few places I'd go.

I was in a car crash on the highway around then and it kinda fucked with my head

I recognize that it's an unfounded fear.

And it reached critical mass around 17-18

Before then I just went to school then stayed home the rest of the time minus the few places I'd go.

I was in a car crash on the highway around then and it kinda fucked with my head
Oh shit, so that was the root of the problem? Was your school life normal and relatively NT before it happened?

Oh shit, so that was the root of the problem? Was your school life normal and relatively NT before it happened?
Nah it just made it far worse.

And was never NT I've got aspergers and some other things. Also I'm 5'6

My life is a joke tbh

Nah it just made it far worse.

And was never NT I've got aspergers and some other things. Also I'm 5'6

My life is a joke tbh
Ah okay, what do you think things would be like now if the crash hadn’t happened? Would you have stood a chance or was it already over?

Ah okay, what do you think things would be like now if the crash hadn’t happened? Would you have stood a chance or was it already over?
I'd still be NEET but id actually be able to get out of the house and enjoy life a little more

I always get INTP or INTJ depending on the test.

This is such a slut whore question, but what's your Myers Briggs type?

I just have a theory that many of us are INFPs- because we are emotional, hyperidealistic, and general fuckups that can't get shit done in life.
I’m an INTJ, INTP, or an ENFJ, depending on the week