Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My Zelda Echoes of Wisdom review

I assumed it would be so I didn't even consider getting it. Funny video.

I assumed it would be so I didn't even consider getting it. Funny video.
What makes me happy is that there's basically 0 hype for this game. Look up the reviews and they're struggling to pick up any views. Links Awakening remake was already a disappointment. The fact that this game is seemingly doing even worse says everything you need to know about Zelda being a protagonist.

Princess Peach game was also a disappointment sales wise.

I doubt my video will get many views because of this unlike my Mario and Tears of the Kingdom reviews.

I'll watch it bro :feelsokman:
Thx mang

It looked like Indieslop from the first second absolutely low effort and antithesis of the art, it's like corporate digital art in a form of the game but with more colors.

B-but Ninteno is saving and will save gaming where all other companies are going bankrupt we will have uhmmmm Zelda, Mario and more of Zelda. Future is looking bright i can't wait to preorder a new Mario game! - Average redditor on yt.

It looked like Indieslop from the first second absolutely low effort and antithesis of the art, it's like corporate digital art in a form of the game but with more colors.

B-but Ninteno is saving and will save gaming where all other companies are going bankrupt we will have uhmmmm Zelda, Mario and more of Zelda. Future is looking bright i can't wait to preorder a new Mario game! - Average redditor on yt.
Agreed. The art style is hideous. These redditors only care about the aesthetics tho. They don't give a fuck about gameplay. Look at the reception to mario odyssey and wonder. Both mediocre games, yet we're supposed to believe they're masterpieces just because they're quirky and wacky

Good video by the way
Thx. Ngl i do regret making it. I made it solely to anger redditors and it seems the new Zelda game is so unpopular I doubt any will watch it. I'll rename it

Thx. Ngl i do regret making it. I made it solely to anger redditors and it seems the new Zelda game is so unpopular I doubt any will watch it. I'll rename it
Now i'm convinced that Nintendy leaked it to the public 10 days before launch to create buzz and hype due underwhelming preorders. It's hard to bait people to watch videos if everyone is completely indifferent about the game.

Now i'm convinced that Nintendy leaked it to the public 10 days before launch to create buzz and hype due underwhelming preorders. It's hard to bait people to watch videos if everyone is completely indifferent about the game.
Exactly. It wouldn't be surprising

:feelsseriously: