Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious My Youtube video on Teen love

Grodd

Grodd

All my posts are in relation to acts in Gta 5
★★
Irishcel so I'm watching. :feelsokman:

Congrats on your first YouTube video Brocel:feelsautistic:
tenor.gif

never began for lipsmackcels

"Teen love is overrated.

It just so happens that my fondest memory was a teenage romance I had, which by sheer coincidence was the most important formative experience of my life and the watershed for all my adult relationships.

But I digress.

Back to the subject at hand:

teen love is totally overrated, inkwell"

t. Normie

Last edited:
"Teen love is overrated.

It just so happens that my fondest memory was a teenage romance I had, which by sheer coincidence was the most important formative experience for all my future relationships.

But I digress. Back to the subject at hand: teen love is totally overrated."

t. Normie
:feelskek: So fucking accurate

Normie fucks can't understand that teenage love is a cornerstone in a man's life.
seeing people of your age experiencing it traumatizes you in such a way that you'll never forget it
I'm way older than you, and I still remember how the girls that I liked rejected me in the worst fucking possible ways that I can think about, because back then I was a normiemaxxed fuck not even a blackpilled teen, back then I really wanted to have something special with a girl, even if it didn't last forever, the pain of seeing the girl that you loved getting kissed and groped by one of your friends or a guy that you know, doing it in front of you, that picture will never go away, never. all because he's just a few inches taller or has a lighter skin or has a pretty face or good bone structure and he can just dump her after a few weeks, like she's nothing, and she'll cry and yet she'll not pick you, she would rather beg Chad for a second chance, that shit will never go away, only death can make me forget and I hope it does, it's constant torture and pain.

Been to ireland before the wave of migrants, I was there est 2017, Was beautiful and nice people.

I found a funny street names kicked in the cuck, And also one that said
Pikk which means dick in my country, Kek, Other than that it as allright.

Been to ireland before the wave of migrants, I was there est 2017, Was beautiful and nice people.

I found a funny street names kicked in the cuck, And also one that said
Pikk which means dick in my country, Kek, Other than that it as allright.
Yeah so many immigrants here now it`s fucking shit Glad you liked it here brocel
Yes the town names here can be weird :feelskek:

Normie fucks can't understand that teenage love is a cornerstone in a man's life.
seeing people of your age experiencing it traumatizes you in such a way that you'll never forget it
I'm way older than you, and I still remember how the girls that I liked rejected me in the worst fucking possible ways that I can think about, because back then I was a normiemaxxed fuck not even a blackpilled teen, back then I really wanted to have something special with a girl, even if it didn't last forever, the pain of seeing the girl that you loved getting kissed and groped by one of your friends or a guy that you know, doing it in front of you, that picture will never go away, never. all because he's just a few inches taller or has a lighter skin or has a pretty face or good bone structure and he can just dump her after a few weeks, like she's nothing, and she'll cry and yet she'll not pick you, she would rather beg Chad for a second chance, that shit will never go away, only death can make me forget and I hope it does, it's constant torture and pain.
Fucking brutal brocel yeah normies can`t fathom how painful it is my next video will probably be about a brutal time i got rejected

I'm probably going to rope in the next year or so if I can't get a high school girl or an up to 19 year old girlfriend. I missed out on teen love but I need it. I'm in my 30s now and it's terrible being an incel. I can't live much longer like this...

I cannot watch it at the moment. I'm not in a good mental state now. I know it's bad to miss out on teen love.

I'VE BEEN MISSING ON LITERALLY EVERYTHNG. I AM 30 YO KHHV :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I'm probably going to rope in the next year or so if I can't get a high school girl or an up to 19 year old girlfriend. I missed out on teen love but I need it. I'm in my 30s now and it's terrible being an incel. I can't live much longer like this...
Brutal man sorry brocel

I cannot watch it at the moment. I'm not in a good mental state now. I know it's bad to miss out on teen love.

I'VE BEEN MISSING ON LITERALLY EVERYTHNG. I AM 30 YO KHHV :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
No problem brocel watch when you can hope you`re well mang
batman the brave and the bold smile GIF

Brutal man sorry brocel
Yes, it's been extremely brutal. I honestly can't live much longer. I think about just ending my life everyday. I'm only still alive because I have to get (a nonviolent) revenge on an agency in a Western European nation before I rope. It's one extreme injustice that I have the power to make a powerful entity answer for and to send them a message. Once I do that, if I don't have a girlfriend, I'm done with my life at that point. Everyday is just suffering at this point and torture.

liked and subbed

Forgot to add you in post but here @VideoGameCoper

Just watched, liked, commented, and subscribed bro. Great video.

Based channel brocel :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

ah man i was hoping for a animation video but the fact you had real friends shows u were atleast a low tier normie back then
I had some friends up until about age 16 but they were fake

Based thank you more to come
Good. Tag me in a post on here when you make a new video. I have YouTube notifications disabled, but I regularly check notifications on here

Good. Tag me in a post on here when you make a new video. I have YouTube notifications disabled, but I regularly check notifications on here
New video coming out in like 20 minutes

Good video. Subscribed and will watch the next one too.

Why u building an ugly ass house