Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My younger sister was in the popular clique

O

Off_Face

Greycel
She is younger than me by a few years and is what one would consider top tier in looks. Voted best looking and best body her senior year. Had 4 or 5 Chad boyfriends in hs. Had alot more chads, normies, and incels talk about how pretty she was. Played all kinds of sports. Went to every dance in hs school starting in her freshman year, and of course was voted on the prom court. What does that mean for me? The pretty girls and stacies' were always hovering around, and yet I could not join that world. Me? Pubertycel. I looked 10 when I was a freshman,and 12 or 13 when I was a senior. I would consider myself 4/10 maybe even 3/10 back in the day in looks, but that was before puberty really was in effect. My puberty started late and was stretched out. Looking back at picture when I was in college I looked like some bewildering hybrid between boy and man, with no sense of style. But my looks were going down. I recently did a photfeeler test and it came back 3% attractive, so I tried again in a different pic and it got 2% attractive. She's happily married now with a family while I find ways to cope with being an uglycel. Fuck my life. While all this was going on it wasn't until my juiior year in hs that a girl left notes under my typewriter in typewriting class. She had a crush on me and I didn't know who she was for a few weeks. Of course I was getting my hopes up and thinking to myself I'm ascending. Then I found out she was the ugliest girl in school.

Shes female whaat do you expect

having a popular younger sister must be suifuel, she will expect you to do shit for you and at best the most attention you'll get in return will be physical abuse

meanwhile she is all smiles for chad

You could've been a failed normie at best if you got her to introduce you to some friends, however humiliating

>She had a crush on me and I didn't know who she was for a few weeks. Of course I was getting my hopes up and thinking to myself I'm ascending. Then I found out she was the ugliest girl in school

how to out yourself as a fakecel in less then a second.no wonder this retard,doesn't come here anymore

how to out yourself as a fakecel in less then a second.no wonder this retard,doesn't come here anymore

Yes - I think he was banned. His name doesn't appear in the user list.

She is younger than me by a few years and is what one would consider top tier in looks. Voted best looking and best body her senior year. Had 4 or 5 Chad boyfriends in hs. Had alot more chads, normies, and incels talk about how pretty she was. Played all kinds of sports. Went to every dance in hs school starting in her freshman year, and of course was voted on the prom court. What does that mean for me? The pretty girls and stacies' were always hovering around, and yet I could not join that world. Me? Pubertycel. I looked 10 when I was a freshman,and 12 or 13 when I was a senior. I would consider myself 4/10 maybe even 3/10 back in the day in looks, but that was before puberty really was in effect. My puberty started late and was stretched out. Looking back at picture when I was in college I looked like some bewildering hybrid between boy and man, with no sense of style. But my looks were going down. I recently did a photfeeler test and it came back 3% attractive, so I tried again in a different pic and it got 2% attractive. She's happily married now with a family while I find ways to cope with being an uglycel. Fuck my life. While all this was going on it wasn't until my juiior year in hs that a girl left notes under my typewriter in typewriting class. She had a crush on me and I didn't know who she was for a few weeks. Of course I was getting my hopes up and thinking to myself I'm ascending. Then I found out she was the ugliest girl in school.
Rape that “popular” meat hole sister fucking cunt I would teach her a lesson with my dick! :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: