Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My younger sister is living the time of her life

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
She jumped from chad cock to chad cock when she was younger.
Now she has a chad boyfriend and has a mid with him.
They just bought a big apartment and plan to move there.

I do my everything to change but nothing happens. It's over if you are ugly

The sky is blue what else is new? Of course your sister is going to make it while you rot. The West is gynocentric to the max. What were you expecting?

Don't drink alcohol

Women have too many privileges. Life will always be easier for them. I see examples of this everyday in my life.

It's over for many men

And its not enough for her. She will cheat on her current boyfriend because she got bored with her relationship

Lifefuek that i dont have a sister.

Seems like even being an average female would be better than being chad

And its not enough for her. She will cheat on her current boyfriend because she got bored with her relationship
And every time she does so it will be his fault. Because Whoidslugs don't have brains or souls.
Lifefuek that i dont have a sister.
Suifuel for me though. :feelsrope: They go on expensive holidays all the time, go out partying, get drunk, get endless validation, while we rot.. the beady eyes of the Whoid reveals her soulless nature.

Last edited:
If I had a say over the circumstances of my birth, I would choose to be a femoid. There's really no doubt that they are incredibly privileged inside and outside the workplace.

And every time she does so it will be his fault. Because Whoidslugs don't have brains or souls.

Suifuel for me though. :feelsrope: They go on expensive holidays all the time, go out partying, get drunk, get endless validation, while we rot.. the beady eyes of the Whoid reveals her soulless nature.
Dead by daylight fan?

That's literally my female cousin she is a roastie whore who had at least 20+ boyfriends, every time she come to Poland (since she lives in Germany) she had another boyfriend, only in past 2 years she stopped doing that and got engaged and married high tier gymceling normie (i guess she wants to settle down now after getting dicked by few dozens of chad's cocks). You may say my family blackpilled me :feelshehe: :blackpill:

my sister is dating someone under her looksmatch. im scared she'll move on to chad, but rn it doesn't look like it so glad she isn't a whore (yet i guess)

my cousin is a slut stacy though.

Dead by daylight fan?
It is a good game. :feelsokman: I wonder how you knew that. :feelstrash:
my sister is dating someone under her looksmatch. im scared she'll move on to chad, but rn it doesn't look like it so glad she isn't a whore (yet i guess)
My sister has fat soy Chad.. he has money, connections and good family ties.. everything a Whoidslug could want. A successful Chad can be anything and still get commitment.

women live life on easy mode

I hate you're sister!

Post pics of her

Fucking foids live on tutorial mode with assists while men (non-chad) must fight hard everyday to get their way in life

let me fuck her

Jfl cock carousel rider and Chad still wants to date and have a kid with her. Is your sister a gigastacy?

Jfl cock carousel rider and Chad still wants to date and have a kid with her. Is your sister a gigastacy?
Not giga but stacy nonetheless

At least you'll have chad nephews and you can take comfort in the fact that they wont be incel