Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My Younger Cousin has a Girlfriend

Grodd

Grodd

CelticCel ϟϟ☸☘️
★★★★★
I`ve just found out and i`m devastated :fuk: i can`t take this shit anymore always getting lifemogged for context my cousin is 17 he`s half white half asian like White dad asian mom like ER but he`s facially a 6/10 he`s Atleast 6`1 and NT i don`t see him much but my jealously can`t be contained he`s also a Richcel his dad "My uncle" is rich i can`t even bare to think about how brutal Christmas is gonna be because i`m sure he or someone else will talk about my cousin having a Girlfriend and me not :feelsohgod: Fuck this cruel existence :reeeeee::reeeeee:

My cousin who is younger than me had a gf before me too

All of my cousins have been in and out of relationships while I never experienced it.

Anyway all my cousins are all dead to me so I haven’t been in any contact with any of them for decade.

Don't show up at the Christmas dinner

did jewtube delete your channel?

I never go in places that I get hardmogged.

I cutted all my ties woth family members that mogs me. If I cant relate to you, you are not my family.

i can`t even bare to think about how brutal Christmas is gonna be because i`m sure he or someone else will talk about my cousin having a Girlfriend and me not :feelsohgod: Fuck this cruel existence
Time to make a life for yourself. They won't be giving you gifts they'll be giving you roasts

They won't be giving you gifts they'll be giving you roasts
Warner Bros Lol GIF by Joker Movie

I hate being around him he heightmogs me not brutally but by 4 inches :feelsrope:
he heightmogs me by a little over a half foot :reeeeee:

Brutal lifemog! Over for Christmascels:feelsXmas: this year.

Last edited:
It's especially bad when you're so much older than them that you remember being in the hospital when they were born. And they still get laid and get a gf before you. Brutal suifuel.

It's especially bad when you're so much older than them that you remember being in the hospital when they were born. And they still get laid and get a gf before you. Brutal suifuel.
i`m only 3 years older than him which eases the brutality a little

I need to get the height increase surgery

just be anyone but u bro :soy: