Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

My younger brother won the genetic lottery

S

SemiAquatic1992

Banned
-
Once again I have been smacked with the debilitating reality of my failures as a functioning human being. My younger brother has just called to ask me to meet his new girlfriend. He's 23 and he has no idea his bug brother has never had sex. He asked me once how many partners I'd had, bragging that he'd had sex with 4 girls. I could have curbstomped the little shit there and then.

I remember he was like 17 when he told me he "hates how expensive condoms are", whilst all I can think about is how expensive fleshlights are. What a joke. He gets whatever genes grant normies happiness, and I get stook with the genes that give me the face of porky pig. He's not even particularly stupid like most normies, he's still not got a great iq but he's doing well at university.

What an injustice. I'm the older brother, I should have girlfriends, I should have sex, I am entitled to a woman at this point. Inceldom is just an unrecognised disability, and I should be diagnosed immediately. He should be sorry for me, he should give me his genes. Whatever genes make him 5'9" whilst I'm 5'2". Fml

You're overexaggerating hard. Dude is 5'9, manlet tier in 2021. Just because he mogs you doesn't mean he "wOn tHe GeNeTiC lOtTeRy"

He is messing with you on purpose,isnt that obvious? I have a genetically blessed white cousin and im shitskin,I pretend he dont exist.

You're overexaggerating hard. Dude is 5'9, manlet tier in 2021. Just because he mogs you doesn't mean he "wOn tHe GeNeTiC lOtTeRy"
I'll admit, 5'9" is average at best, but the dude is way better looking than me, or even most people tbh. He doesn't work out but he always gets asked how often he goes to the gym. It's effortless and it pisses me off.

Where would you say he falls on the looks scale? Are you ethnic?

maby he's a framemogger
Maybe. Naa, we're not ethnic. I'd say he's a 9/10, he'd probably be 10 if he was over 6' "cause that shit matters".

Maybe. Naa, we're not ethnic. I'd say he's a 9/10, he'd probably be 10 if he was over 6' "cause that shit matters".
Does he have hunter eyes and you have bug eyes?

My little brother too. Is a tiny bit taller than me, he’s almost 5’10’ and has chad face. I dickmog him though :chad:

thank god my family's genetics are shit so none of my siblings mog me that much

Once again I have been smacked with the debilitating reality of my failures as a functioning human being. My younger brother has just called to ask me to meet his new girlfriend. He's 23 and he has no idea his bug brother has never had sex. He asked me once how many partners I'd had, bragging that he'd had sex with 4 girls. I could have curbstomped the little shit there and then.

I remember he was like 17 when he told me he "hates how expensive condoms are", whilst all I can think about is how expensive fleshlights are. What a joke. He gets whatever genes grant normies happiness, and I get stook with the genes that give me the face of porky pig. He's not even particularly stupid like most normies, he's still not got a great iq but he's doing well at university.

What an injustice. I'm the older brother, I should have girlfriends, I should have sex, I am entitled to a woman at this point. Inceldom is just an unrecognised disability, and I should be diagnosed immediately. He should be sorry for me, he should give me his genes. Whatever genes make him 5'9" whilst I'm 5'2". Fml

Maybe he could give you some tips.

Condoms are cheap as fuck bro. Your little brother was just flexing on you like a typical normie who's had sex and thinks he's better than others. Fuck normalfags.

Reminds me of ER and his younger brother