Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel My younger brother just got DESTROYED on prom

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
My younger brother is in hs.

He asked out his crush today with FLOWERS and a POSTER and got DESTROYED.

When he first did his proposal, she asked "really?" and when he said "yes" she BURST OUT LAUGHING and rejected him. All the other stacies laughed at him too.

He just told me over text how do I make him feel better? Hes SOULCRUSHED afraid he may sui.

Pic is him btw

Attachments

• my bro.png
    my bro.png
    417 KB · Views: 382
Don't see any pic. HS is usually the first path in realizing that you're an incel.

Does he know about your problems? Let him know he's not alone.

Damn... that's cruel. Fugg that heartless femoid.

Convince him that the girl is a worthless whore

Brutal. Blackpill him so that he won't have to deal with this again.

he must be blackpilled or he may rope and it will be your fault

he looks like st cho
actually ignore what i said, we need another hERo iNCel soon

Holy shit. It's fucking over for him. The only way is to earn high grades and betabux some landwhale, but that might not be enough.

your brother sounds a like hes still a bluepilled moron you need to blackpill him immediately

It never even began.

terrible brother, I would have stop this dude. Looks kinda like me.

It's this boyo, you've shared his pic before. Damn, he has the pain and suffering of an incel written on his face. Robust slayer skull tho.

Tell him that the girl is a piece of shit

blackpill him NOW
I'd suggest not doing this, not now that he's emotionally unstable. He might kill himself knowing he can't change his situation.

@KV3 make sure to bluepill the shit out of him, until he feels better. THEN hit him with the blackpill. But slightly. Tell him he should work out and whatnot. Stuff like that. He's gonna kill himself if you blackpill him while he's at his most vulnerable.

Tell him that the girl is a piece of shit

How much did he pay the barbers?

I posted about kpopmaxing before this thread, I think I invented the term. Been doing it for a while
I also invented the term in my head but ok, still you didn't answer why the fuck you didn't stop your cuckish brother

you're gonna be fucking lucky to not find him hanging on his door handle next morning

you're gonna be fucking lucky to not find him hanging on his door handle next morning

This won't happen unless he decides to blackpill him while he's at his most vulnerable, so don't listen to the people on here who say you should blackpill him. That's the last thing you should do.

your brother looks like seung hui cho....it's over for him. blackpill him

also did he even know this girl before he decided it was a good decision to do such a thing

I also invented the term in my head but ok, still you didn't answer why the fuck you didn't stop your cuckish brother

I didn't know about his plans I'm at uni half a state away. His friends talked him into it.

Anyway why would he ask my virgin ass for advice with girs?

I used the term K-popmaxing™®© before anyone else tbh.

I didn't know about his plans I'm at uni half a state away. His friends talked him into it.

Anyway why would he ask my virgin ass for advice with girs?
I don't know, brothers are usually pretty close to each other

seems like his 1st step into inceldom / blackpill.

tell him to stop asking out girls like a cuck

Damn. I guess hopefully those experiences will make him extremely blaxkpilled by college. My condolences goes to him.

I don't know, brothers are usually pretty close to each other
He consults me for other things and we have lots of fun when I'm at home but I'm obviously not credible on this one. Like asking your homeless brother how to get rich.

And they defend femoids that call out false rape accusations. What in the world are we living in. Jesus why aren't we allowed to gun down these stupid idiots.

And they defend femoids that call out false rape accusations. What in the world are we living in. Jesus why aren't we allowed to gun down these stupid idiots.
Are you a cucktears infiltrator? Your rhetoric seems a bit off.

I reacted that way because I did a thing as stupid as him or even more. My crush had birthday and my bluepilled romantic and retarded mind thought that buying her flowers would be the greatest idea in the universe. I proudly waited for the school bus while everyone looked at me like a retard who I was and when I went out I walked in the direction of her house. I saw her walking with her two friends and I felt like running away but I told myself "BE A MAN" and I told happy birthday and shit while never talked to her irl (we chatted for some time online). She looked extremaly uneasy and we went to school together with obvious silence since I was really socially retarded. She started to be very cold in our online conversations and I told her that I could spend that money on a dvd drive since I changed my motherboard to sata and the old one didn't work kek. Jesus christ I cringe every time when I think about it and I think about it at least once a month.

Also a year later she ended up with my 5'6 pretty boy friend from primary school

Last edited:
Damn holy shit that's one of the worst situations to be in... I feel for your brother. Also I bet if that were a white guy instead, she would've ridden his cock hard like a pony later that night.

This is why people go Cho Seung Hui.

No offense but he looks like shit. Not surprising he got btfo

In all honesty though teach him about how Stacies are worthless cum dumpsters so he's really not missing out on anything anyway

How did he not realize it was over at that point? Was he never bullied or made fun of for his looks?

When he first did his proposal, she asked "really?" and when he said "yes" she BURST OUT LAUGHING and rejected him. All the other stacies laughed at him too.

Damn. A man has finally mustered up the courage to ask one of these teen thots out, and what do they do? They fuckin put him on blast. Bitches did not have to do him like that. And the same females wonder why there are incels, mgtow, or redpill.

He needs to choose one of the following, no other options:

1. Sui
2. Pursue science/knowledge without regards for money.