Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting My younger brother is a CHAD!!

R

reav3r112

Greycel
Anyone else have siblings who have no problem finding girls?? My younger brother is extremely attractive and has never had a problem getting girls and its always just rubbed right in my face. They flirt and talk with him whenever we go places like the gym and they just look at me with absolute disgust! I cant stay away from it bc live with him it seriously sucks. Does anyone else deal with this crud??

Anyone else have siblings who have no problem finding girls?? My younger brother is extremely attractive and has never had a problem getting girls and its always just rubbed right in my face. They flirt and talk with him whenever we go places like the gym and they just look at me with absolute disgust! I cant stay away from it bc live with him it seriously sucks. Does anyone else deal with this crud??
Brutal it would be more acceptable if he was older. :feelsbadman:

You know what to do.
:chad::banhammer:

I'm the least atractive person on my family so i get you, my cousins are atractive and tall while i somehow managed to be ugly and short. fuck genetics man:feelsrope:

Same here
Genes are a cruel bitch

Brutal, thankfully I don't have any siblings.